Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who's that fou?

I don't feel like scolding or talking bad shit now, because I'm having great mood today. I try not to. Hah!

Today morning I wake up at 6am for preparing to go for an interview for my coming internship, starting in May until July. Yup, AO. I don't know the way, omg, I've never gone to PJ State. Where is it? Jalan PJS. I could just search in Google Maps, thanks so much! LOL. I take bus U66 from Jalan Gasing, means that I need to walk from college to Jalan Gasing... Sigh. And then, I'm so worried on the bus, don't know whether it is reaching or what... Thanks Garmin, I'm using it to show my way... Sigh... Tons of anxiety... Finally I drop off at Jalan Othman. Then I walk along Jalan Pasar, quite a long street. When I walk till the end, then only I realize that I need to go to the opposite site, means that, I need to cross over NPE Highway! Omg. At that moment, I can't see if there is any pedestrians' fly over. I just see a motorcycles' one. Guess what, I use it. Walking beside the roaring motorcycles... to cross the damn long fly over. It is so dangerous! After that, I just walk inside, and I finally reach the company. What a long journey... I can't imagine after that I need to travel for so long to work every day.

However, actually I've taken the stupid path. Lmao. The bus U66 will pass by the NPE Highway, so, actually I don't need to use that dangerous fly over. Lol. I only realize that when I leave. I reach there at 9.10am, then I wait until 10am for the interview. Wow. I have over estimated the time I need to use to get there. Overall, the interview is quite smooth. Salary is ok, everything seems cool right now, I'll consider more or try to apply more too. I just hope everything is ok. Bless me~~

When leaving, I take the wrong way too. Sigh. I walk to the opposite direction then suddenly, I don't know where am I. I only know that area is already quite close to Subang Jaya, which is wow... Indeed the plan of going to Sunway Pyramid crosses my mind. But since I don't know the way, so I decide to turn back, and take bus U66 again, in fact, this time only I need to go through the pedestrians' fly over, yes, I've found it. Walking beside the damn huge highway is really killing me. So dangerous, I feel like every vehicle is drifting... The way back journey is getting simple, as I've figured it out. And... I take bus U66 to Mid Valley (it's the same bus to go back). By my own, I shop around, walking, eating, and getting me a movie as this is movie day! Wednesday! Take few hours to relax myself, and I feel like I'm having holiday. I know I'm not by the way.

Just come back after finishing the movie "Season of the Witch". It is quite nice actually. Entertaining too. Haha! Guess that tomorrow I'll be going out again... Wow.

Yey, and I continue to be speechless, I know I'm not helping but everything is just made to look cool. Too cool, and cold. Four months to go, I hope I can be speechless until the end. I hope I'll not be regret of this foolish shit. Bad combination, bad communication. Or in fact, no communication at all. All that I can say is, thanks for everything. Somehow, based on my experience, and based on my personality too, I'll seldom be this harsh. I'm too soft for everything, I'm accepting almost everything which is given to me. But this is really getting my nerve. Somehow, I don't even feel like I've done anything wrong. I keep on comforting myself, telling myself that actually I've done something wrong. At first, I'm quite believe in this stuff, but now, I feel like it's more like deceiving myself. And I can say, the major problem is NOT on me. LOL. Some people are very smart in some parts, but other parts, they don't. I'm quite accepting the fact that every human is not perfect. This is what I always tell myself, to forgive myself, and to find excuse for others in order to let me forgive them, in my heart. This is quite tired. I'm almost giving up to this shit. I believe you are way better off your own. And I tell myself that, we're just not in the same channel, we can't be so-operative. I give efforts, but when people don't really appreciate them, what else can I do? I try to do better, but for now, it's the same shit still. I've been looked down, for some reason, and I understand that, I'm not good enough too, so I accept that too. So, suggest me what else can I do? I'm tired to be the foolish person, trying to connect between you and the others. At first, I thought I can do so. Because usually I do the same thing in many different gang of friends. But I know, you're not that similar. But, whatever, there's useless to talk too much too, sometimes, people always think they're right. I'm not proud of myself, but indeed, I feel really great that I can think and see the same thing from different angle and views. Sometimes I hope some others can do the same way too, but I know, it's impossible to change one's mind according to another. But, this is quite tired too, being too considerate. Maybe some of you are laughing when you see this sentence. But I know, some will understand this.

Sorry to pollute your view as I'll be crapping non-stop-ly. LOL. Time to go. Later is the CC Reunion Dinner, woohoo, first time of my life. Haha! As in my first and second year, this event has been cancelled. Now it is back. Haha. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment