Monday, January 17, 2011

Plan in a Sudden

Yes I went to Klang and Broga Hill on last Saturday and Sunday. Such a full package! Wow... Before I go to Klang, the night before I just have a 1.5 hours sleep, which makes me dizzy. Walk some roads, ride on bus, and I can't really sleep well on bus. And when I'm there, I feel like just have my hair cut done and go back. Yea, I go Klang just for hair cut. And I follow my roommate home, he gives me a free ride around Port Klang, although that trip just ends about few hours. I go at 9am then reach back to college at around 6pm, and make it for DU dinner. Haha. And I'm continuously feeling sleepy and dizzy. But guess what I do later... Online I think (I don't remember it clearly), then chit chat a lot with friends. Try to sleep, but at last I sleep after 12am, which is already Sunday.

But then I'm still considering whether to go Broga Hill with MOHEC gang or not, because my existence will be much weird, I'm not part of them actually. I'm in dilemma (LOL), then fall asleep. I remember 2am I got ZynAnn's sms telling me that he's going, as well as 71, so I think I replied "ok". Then I wake up at 4am. Not enough sleep again! I think I'm quite conscious. LOL... Then pack and go, have some interesting chatting time on bus and along the journey. And yes, another new album on Facebook soon I guess. Check it out. Haha.

Have some fun at Broga Hill and the waterfall too, which make me indeed really really exhausted. I NEED sleep! Just know how to spend time and have fun, I forget about everything, including my incomplete assignments. My conclusion is, this weekend is really full (of fun)! Oh gosh, how about my internship? Sigh. Having great Monday blue, because I just get back into this reality, again, and feel like all the problems come inside my brain simultaneously, lmao, again. Some sentences are really crap today, without proper grammar and arrangement. Haha...

After all, I get back to college at around 5pm. I unpack my belongings, and soon I drag myself onto the bed, and... sleep deeply, until today morning 8am! Such a long time, and I did nothing but just sleep. Edmund is back to Klang while I'm sleeping, roommate comes back too. Hmm. Just feel like, I missed everything. I forget to inform Talung that I'm going Broga too, I guess I've let them down, hmm...

Let's hope this week will be a good and nice one! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Not enough sleep? It's jz something normal to you i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. friday night 1hour sleep, saturday night 3hours sleep. what do u think? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho..next time so tired liao...jiu go rest ba..aahaha....

    ReplyDelete