Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Just too Holiday

Don't get me wrong, I'm not announcing that I'm in holiday, maybe I look like, or I feel like, but I'm not. Sigh. I just got to drag myself back to reality after these fun! I've spent two days at Genting and some fun at KL too. So, everything's just telling me that I'm in holiday! Thursday, a public holiday. Friday, no class, (in fact I've skipped one), have random plan and outing, shopping. Bla Bla Bla. Random sentences too. Have a great trip in Genting, although it is just two of us after all. Meet with 71 too. Bought a cloth, and making me feel like I'm shopping at Genting. WOW. Such a different feeling. I hope there's a Mid Valley at Genting. Because after few times of walking round and round, I find that First World Plaza is kind of... not enough for me. Anyway the food is very expensive. But thanks to Weihan's brother to treat me eat, more than one time, wow! Enjoy! The comforting breeze! I miss it!

And I'm finally back to KL. Another outing to watch movie at Mid Valley, yes it is. Watched Great Day 天天好天. Not bad, quite touched for some scenes, but it ends too fast, like it is all in a sudden, the subtitles pop up. Haha! Funny. Overall story is ok, it is CNY soon. That kind of feeling. It could be better if they lengthen the story and tell us more details. There's quite much details left aside. The ending part is not good, not really giving us a sign like everything has been settled.

My mind and body are quite tired anyway. I guess it is time to have some rest, and soon, get back to reality. Oh cruel!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to my bro too.. lol. think bout it, the expenses i spent on the trip is transport-to + accommodation + lunch(2nd day) + transport-back (excluding shopping) which is jz cheap!

    we didnt say much bout the movie right? i'm disappointed with the comedy part as i expect more humour from it. Otherwise, quite okay. I did shed tears too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, huge thanks to ur bro too! Treat me 2.5 meals. That's why I spend less this time. Haha! Regarding the movie, not bad, not bad and not bad, which is not good too. I like the touching parts but I don't like the scene arrangement which trim off those parts and everything is just not that smooth.

    ReplyDelete