Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dried

Oh... It's 6.56pm now, guess usually what do I do now? Haha! Just have a nap. No matter it is long or short one. My body will just turn dried, my mouth...my hands. Its this because my body lacks of water? I seldom drink? Eww... This causes me to feel like... I'm even more tired. =.='''

Blank mind now. And problems will start to pop up. Firstly, omg, my internship. My resume. Bla bla bla. And my project too. Just now spend some times with my teammates to go Jalan Pasar to ask/survey for motor prices. Then only we realize, we're so lack behind. The boss asks us to provide him the motor requirements or the detailed specification, not that we go and ask him for the spec. So in the end, we get nothing but some talks/speech from the boss. Ya I guess it reminds us of something, at least. I believe this project has enforced (is it the word?) the friendship between three of us. HAHA! Yup, I have a problem that won't be able to settle, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment