Sunday, January 23, 2011

Holiday-ed Me!

Oh, Saturday and Sunday are gone! How sad am I... Saturday... What have I done? Starring on my phone, playing games, yea, Angry Bird! Haha! And then I spend whole noon and night browsing websites, searching for music and movies, and phones and gadgets too, again! I seem never tired of searching for those things. What's my next gadget? (Talking like I have plenty of money to spend.) I plan to get a digital camera, a simple and useful one, the most important thing is light and easy to carry. The main specification I want is that it have HD movie recording. But at last I don't find any suitable one. Somehow this sounds nice, so that I have no need to spend money on this. =S

Phone again? I guess I'll always aiming for the better ones, non stop. What's next after HD2? Here's a list, perhaps. Samsung Galaxy Tab? Samsung Galaxy S? iPhone 3GS or 4? HTC Desire HD? Damn expensive items...

After spending lots of time on something useless (guess so), finally I start to do my assignments at midnight. Yup, weird schedule, I admit. Haha. And I grab a chance, going mamak and chatting with friends including Wanhwa, Talung and Zen, although it's short enough. I meet Yongwei and Feverdog after that too, such a rush night. Haha! Anyway, it is nice because I've kept myself in my room for the whole day. Almost forget how to talk. LOL.

How about Sunday? Today I spend some time going out, finally, Sunway Pyramid. I guess I have some great times, and hope she's having it too. I guess this is only the fourth times we meet. What else can I say. Sigh.

Holiday mood now, and kind of lazy to deal with the assignments too. Omg.

2 comments:

  1. "But at last I don't find any suitable one. Somehow this sounds nice, so that I have no need to spend money on this. =S"

    Good news! lol
    nice title for the post btw.

    ps: Awesome, u finally get rid of the tron video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I enjoy the tron video indeed. Thx btw. Hah!

    ReplyDelete