Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coz, I'm Free

It's been the second week since this semester starts. Add and drop the courses, finally I decided to take Germany Language and Pottery too, as elective course and co-k. The elective course is a must, while I'm still considering whether to take other language courses such as France and Korean, but in the end, I choose Germany. Today is the third time, and I start to find that... It's quite hard. Last week was fine, the lecturer Ms. Koh just teaches us some words used in greetings and replies. I find that is quite interesting. But today end up with videos and clips, which I can't understand at all. OMG. I stare at the screen and feel kind of sleepy after all. Anyway, I hope this is just the beginning, and I hope that I can learn more soon. Hehe =D By the way, I still quite fond of France too, hope that I won't make a wrong choice then. Hah!

Last week I don't really deal with the long-and-tiring project, yes, it's still on the run... And I always quite emo about that. This week, who knows, maybe I'll get into some kind of trouble. Getting exhausted or blamed?!? I don't know what will happen. This is like a activated bomb that I don't know when will it explode. Sad case. I wish I still can stay tough for this few months. I don't really learn much things in this project too. Mainly I need to deal with my emotion and communication problem that exists seriously among my group. Somehow, we don't really get a solution for it (them) and we'll still surely stuck it it, or them too. And I wonder too, do we ever try to figure out "a" solution. Anyway, I guess it's better to concentrate only on how "actual" productivity instead of caring on those emotional problems. I guess so, for some reasons.

It's a just practically statement, where every person has his or her own ways to do their things. Sometimes things just can't go the way as we wish. Lol, I remember some quotes of it, but my description is quite poor and I'm unable to write it out. Hahah. Hope you'll get what I mean.

Skipping lunch and dinner has become one of my life routine, which is very bad. I wish I don't have any 12pm class. Like today, 12-4pm! Omg... The DU lunch time is only from 12pm until 1.45pm. What time am I suppose to eat? 4pm I guess... How pathetic I am. =( It's like I'm really starving for DU food when I reach room. Haha. Of course luckily I still have my sweet sweet tapao by my roommate. Thanks XD

These few days I've been thinking of, why am I always dragging things until last minute? I know, much people do this. But I think, this is really troublesome. I'm trying to reach classes earlier. I'm trying to wake up earlier. I'm trying not to push all my jobs until late at night. I must change this! Good luck~

Guten Abent! (Means good evening) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment