Sunday, January 9, 2011

Here with Me

Today I'm having a quite-tired day... Surprisingly we walk through almost 7 shopping malls, including Times Square, Sg Wang, Lot 10, Fahrenheit, Pavilion, KLCC, and Mid Valley at last. Haha! (Just making a list.) Yes, I would like to, and already prepare to buy some new clothes of course! But but but... What happen at last? I don't get to buy any clothes! In fact, I just bought a big pack of needs at Carrefour. Wow. Do a short listing, today I'm going out with Talung, Ken, Chee Yik and Jessica, and end up running into Alexandria at Universiti Station, we spend some times walking and shopping too. Haha! Three of them (Talung, Ken and 71) have bought at least one, and I'm pretty sure, we aim a lot of new stuffs too, including people maybe? LOL. Its been a long time that I don't walk for so many malls in so short time, great job for us! (I think so.)


We spend most of our time today at Times Square, hunting for stuffs =)


And guess what, this is the best achievement for me today! I get touched with iPad. Woohoo! This is my first time, maybe it's kinda... not so early, but indeed yes, today is the first day I hold iPad in my both hands. I feel like, it is pretty solid heavy, and the screen is like... Why not larger? But after Slide to unlock, iTunes, Angry Birds, Movies, and bla bla bla, I'm really impressed with it. And I love it very much! I wow like, don't know how many times during I keep playing with it. iPad iPad, you've done great, at least in my heart. Surely there is something's left, no voice call, no camera. I don't know where is the CoverFlow too, my bad maybe. Please, let me have one please ~.~



So obviously, CNY is coming down to town, real soon... So, CNY decoration in Pavilion is kinda great too. The year of rabbit~ And I'm 23! Holly no...



This is my dinner, what Talung has been strongly recommended. 阿业靓汤. A set for just Rm9.90, and I have this, a bowl of rice, a plate of dishes (vege and chicken) and of course, the soup. This tastes good, especially the warm/hot soup, making me feel like, I was home again. And I feel like, it would be better if I can ask for more rice please. LOL. Nice recommendation and this is my first time, definitely there will be next time. =)




Just now I still get a chance to watch movie with that gang of people, go to their room and have a enjoyable time too. I feel like, and definitely I'm hoping, in the near future we'll be having such nice time again when we really stay together under one roof. Haha! Real soon... Watched "Black Swam", wow, high rated movie, and a piece of pretty art, it is. Ballet, and the scenes are more than beautiful to be described.

There is actually something I wish to do today morning and afternoon, which I thought, I have planned for it. But what I get at last, is disappointment. I have overlooked myself and end up, I'm hurting myself too. Time to think and decide wisely, yes I can. =)

2 comments:

  1. i swear the one thing comes into my mind when comes into '阿业靓汤' is... TA LUNG!

    ReplyDelete