Monday, January 24, 2011

Is it Monday?

Oh, last night I sleep late, very late, 6am, without any important reason. Just watch movies, surft some net then the clock suddenly points at 6am. Omg. No wonder my eyes keep closing in front of my laptop. My eyes are tired enough I guess, but my mind is still awake! However what can I say? I could just sleep. Because I have a 9am class today morning. Sad case. A tutorial class. It is a funny and interesting class anyway. Learning new softwares, which is the activity I like the most. Haha!

I wake up at 8.30am, and manage to take bath before rushing to class. I've made it! But I don't feel I'm walking on ground, I just feel like I'm dragging my legs to class. LOL. Sound serious. Wuahaha! In fact, I'm getting older... Not enough sleep can really kill me now, while when few years back, I will not have any bad feeling of sleeping less. Today I slept for 2.5 hours, my eyes are reddish and swelling. My lips and mouth are totally dry and don't feel like talking. My mind keeps on reminding me it is still Sunday. (LOL). I can't even feel emo about bad things today, because my mind is tired. Haha! Is this a good sign? (I'm not emo-ing!)

Having classes until 7pm, Monday almost ends. And still, I do nothing, my progress is very slow indeed... I want to have more sleep, but I don't know why my mind keeps to be awake during midnight. I'm having dilemma with my mind. Lmao. My body and my mind are quarelling. Haha!

I hope interview session on Wednesday will go smoothly... Bless me please. Today's CAD/M reunion dinner, I've skipped. Wow. Sounds random. Anyway, I hope next year this reunion dinner will be really having nice organisation and plan. This is an annual event, so, make it like an annual one. I would be more supportive if it is. There's a photo session for CADCAMers tomorrow, forr the first time. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment