Friday, January 14, 2011

Faster WiFi Please!

Guess what, I've emptied my whole night today. And now, I'm at my faculty, downloading a 234MB file from Rapidshare. I come here just for downloading this file. Because of? The WiFi in college can't really support this type of file downloading... LOL! I finish my dinner before 7pm, which is quite rare to see, then take my bath at 7pm something, which is seldom too! Hahaha... Then, I'm here. And now, at least 4 hours' gone, and it is still not finishing. Sigh. My whole night is here. Of course, here the line is much faster. I'm glad that the link can run, anyway. Because the link can't even be opened at college. Hmm...

Of course I wouldn't spend all the time waiting. I've downloaded quite many new albums, hehe... New songs again! Frankly, I spend so much time in this, which I know it is not really important, but... hobby. Sigh. Maybe I should learn to shift my attention, or more focus on some really "serious" matter. Grow up!

Super hungry now. Sigh again!

3 comments:

  1. omg... u update almoz everyday.
    Only the 14th day of 2011, and you almoz wrote about 2 times the amount of posts u wrote in 2010.
    btw, i like ur last paragraph (last few sentences). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I just feel like wanna bla bla bla. Thanks for ur like. Tat was supper time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the bla X3 thingy in genting. haha.

    ReplyDelete