Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chances!

Just get back from Sunway Pyramid with Chaihoe, Ian, Yting and Shilong. A great window-shopping-day for me, indeed! I have "sight-seeing" everywhere, almost upside down of the mall, and I find some great and nice looking clothes. HEHE! Shirts, trousers, shorts... Huhu. I'm really into some of them, and I feel like want to buy them. You may ask why didn't I buy? Oh... Money money. I'm waiting for money. But I really enjoy window shopping today. With the "shopping" mood, I guess maybe today is the perfect day for spending and buying, but I don't. Weird perhaps. Haha =)

Today during the industrial training talk I guess I'm having a great times with my coursemates too. Maybe these few days I'm tired of that feeling of separation with them. But today, it is somehow nice to gather again and chit chat a lot too. Although we suppose to listen attentively to the talk, omg. Loss and gain =S Perhaps we should spend more time, or get more chance to enforce our friendship, which I believe that, we're still cool. =)

Regarding to the CAD/CAM reunion dinner, this year, for the first time it will be quite weird! Why do I say like this? Because this time there are many absentees. Maybe merely more than 50% will attend I think, or around 60%? Maybe I'm one of the absentees too. There are some reasons of course, causing me don't feel like want to attend. The place and price, and the plan too. Price would be one of the issue for me because I'm spending too much these few days. And I don't really feel like it's necessary to spend that much just for a dinner. LOL. Plan. Frequent changes. Too much interruption, making me feel like it is just a small or random event. Place. Bad choice. What else can I say? I don't have any transport, and I need to travel to Sri Petaling for a dinner during rush hour? Omg, that freaks me out, and make me HAHA too! XD If I really want to go, I must at least get a transport for myself, and my friends too. Its like PJ or Bandar Utama or even Sunway don't have any restaurant for us. Good lo. Anyway anyway and anyway, I'll still consider whether I should go or not. Somehow it's quite awkward if too many absentees. And it is an annual event, although for now, it don't seem like it is. lmao.

Finally today I get some tasks for the beloved project. I feel GLAD. I think, only I know why do I feel so. Maybe later I'll feel stressed later, but for now, I feel relieved, because I'm not out from that group. Sad case. Pitiful too. Communication works! What else I can say. =)

Today afternoon I get a call from a company, although at first I drop the call, but I try to call back, Haha. If not mistaken, I'm going for interview in Friday. The first try/hope. Hope everything goes smoothly!! Pray =)

Edit:
Of course, I'm heading to Genting with Weihan tomorrow! Woohoo! Fun! And holiday too! Haha... Hopefully this trip won't be dull. XD (As I've forgotten about the project and assignments.) Enjoy still~

No comments:

Post a Comment