Friday, January 28, 2011

Counting down to the Holiday

I know I still have an assignment to hand in tomorrow before holiday. CIM. It's not hard, but I'm just too lazy. I'm totally having a holiday mood now. Just now I watch "Let Me In" for the second time for a gang of best friends~~ And we use the projector too, great viewing effect like in cinema, just the sound isn't that nice. Although I don't really want to watch it for the second time at first, but in the end, actually it's worthy to re-watch some how. A pretty one, pathetic love movie, more than just a vampire movie. LOL.

Today is Thursday. This morning I just have a test in German class. Really enjoy to learn different language, although sometimes it is quite hard, sometimes lecturer goes a bit too fast. I just need time to digest. Having fun. Hehe.

My bad mood continues until this noon. I have a great 3 hours sleep after dinner, until 9.30pm. This sleep has saved me from that dark emo hole. Lol. I'm waking up and although I still feel tired, but I'm out of that bad mood, I'm free. For no reason. I get freshened up. I like this feeling. After that, I have great time eating and chatting with a bunch of friends at mamak stall too. Tomorrow, mean Friday, most of us will go back our different hometown to have holiday! Yay, CNY holiday! One week break. It's time to get a sweet escape from the stressed life here. I want to stop mentioning the bad and negative feeling right now, again, ahhh. Stop. Phew~ I'm going to have a rest and peace in my mind.

Hopefully I'll be back home on Saturday. Haha. One day left tomorrow. What should I do? Go out? Who to find? Online for the whole day? Eww... Need some activities. Hehe.

Wow, I'm quite curious about who is viewing my blog actually. I don't feel like talking to air, there must some people reading or listening what I'm saying here. Haha. Should I watch my words? For now, don't think so, yet. Lol. Wish you all a very prosperous CNY this year! Enjoy =)

4 comments:

  1. first of all, congratz for walking out from the dark path (path of EMOness).

    "Should I watch my words?" the answer is NO. Filtered and polished words make a post not worth reading, in my opinion. We've been telling so much filtered and polished words in our daily conversation. pls dun make it in ur blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks for standing by my side too XD The darkness is like A Year Without Rain, its hard to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for standing by my side too when i'm troubled. lol. wow. suddenly use proverb. and yeah, friends are just so important to one's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! This is what friends for =)

    ReplyDelete