Saturday, January 15, 2011

Intern!!

Finally I start to feel nervous for my coming internship! Yes, I not yet get any offer... T.T Although I just send some applications last night. I know, maybe it's QUITE late. Sigh x1000. But its kinda useless now. I could just find more companies and send more applications. See when can I get some offer. Till that moment, I'll be glad and stop all my worries. Sigh... Currently I just place my scope to apply in PJ area only. Although there're quite a number of companies at Shah Alam area, but it's quite hard for me to get there. No vehicle! Duh... Since I guess most of UM students will apply for PJ area, which is very near. But then, don't know where else I can apply too.

Guess that this is my only problem, for now. Yes, assignments. I've forgotten about this. Sad case. Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment