Thursday, January 27, 2011

I must cheer up

Its been only about 4 hours since my last post. I just finish a movie "Life As We Know It". Quite nice actually, and it distracts me a lot, by keeping me away from those negative thoughts. I'm just too tired, physically exhausted and mentally sickness of my life, and everything around me too. Sometimes life is not as we know it, we don't know what will happen next up. Maybe we've planned it well, maybe we guess everything will go on this or that way. But its all just "maybe". Life will give us surprise sometimes, so, learn to accept it. Or else, turn another way round to see the situation, it always isn't that bad. Cheering myself up a bit. And in fact, I couldn't think much right now, mind is stop functioning. LOL. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment