Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tonight we're gonna

Tonight, MATB2! I think this is the last time I'm able to join this event, since my first year. And this year, this time will be the third time. Oh no, means my third year is going to end soon too. Everything is just soooo fast! Hope everybody's dressing up, grooming up, and enjoy the night. But I ain't having any party after all, I wish to, but my friends around me are just... not that kind. Everyone, just enjoy the teenage dreams, young and energetic! How about me? I just wish that I'll not be bored to death tonight. Getting to know lesser and lesser friends in college, more to "lubuk" some more, that's why. Therefore this will be the last time.

Thanks for all the MATB2 committees too, for bringing this up!

Time to have fun ~ XD

Actually this period will be quite busy for me. Just that I'm getting more and more free this week. (Without worrying my dear IP.) I'm not feeling well about it, or I can say, I'm sick of it. Anyway, everything's still cool and guess what, it will end in 1.5 month!! I hope everyone will not be regret of what we have done or we have decided for this moment. Cheers!

So, I'll continue with my holiday as if I'm not taking that course.

And everyday, I'm still doing the same route. Gadgets. Hehe... Just let go my W980 yesterday, and it feels quite good now. Haha!

Enjoy the music ~

No comments:

Post a Comment