Monday, March 14, 2011

Extreme Me

Yey, back to English. Guess what? This is the third weekend that I'm "really" free and enjoy. But, not so free actually, in fact, it is packed with activities. First of all, I think this week, IP will be on my way, very very soon, its like counting down the days to meet with it. Wow, I'm so looking forward to it, I should say this. Hopefully I'll still survive after all, if not, I guess most of my friends will fall down first before me too, regarding to the contribution level. Haha. I'm being too condensible to come out with these words, perhaps.

I'm not feeling well of that, ok.

So what have I done is past weekend? Yes it is already gone. Sad case...

Last Friday is the day of Ethnic report submission. I sleep late because of the Thursday night, so Friday, I'm really tired and sleepy all the day. Finishing the report, and keep on asking my group member to print it out. I've waiting quite long, and for safety purpose, finally I've printed it on my own and brought it to class. I'm quite blur as a team leader I know, I don't even know when is the presentation date for my group. I'm so... speechless. It is such lucky that my group's turn is on next Friday, phew, relieved. Hope that my team members won't hate me much for being "quite" irresponsible. MAYBE I shouldn't skip classes. So this is the consequence. So, I just wish our group will perform and present well next Friday, then this will be OVER! Thanks everyone in advance.

Friday night, finally we get to see a good house to move in in next few months. I guess, this will be our best option till now. Just that, again, I don't have any transport except public ones such as bus. So, rely on bus would be quite painful. I hope, someday I can cope with it. Other than this, the house is basically quite suitable for all of us. Quite spacious, safe. Still the same wishes, I hope we all will stay together happily, haha! I'm truly looking forward for it!

I spend again! Saturday is the day to meet with her. Spend quite a whole day at Mid Valley, watching movie, shopping, walking around, eating, and chatting of course. I just wish at least we can meet once in a week. Haha.

Sunday is another of doing nothing. I go to do a survey and get some money, thanks my friend for letting me know too. Then crazily, I go 1U to shop. And finally I've bought myself a scarf. Wow, I like it very much, although it is not so cheap. Haha! I spend again. Let me see. I think I've spent RM150 in these few days. OMG! Money is just too easy to be gone! My bad... Time to regret, a while. Sigh... I should save money especially after I move out...

So this few days I've watched the new movie World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles. No Strings Attached and Paranormal Activity 2, finally I've watched them after I've downloaded them for such a period. Don't feel like writing any review for these. Haha. Last night I took some time to youtube lots of Final Destination scenes too. As I know FD5 is coming real soon, if its not mistaken. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment