Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Britney is back: Femme Fatale!

Yo, welcome and she's back, few days ago with her latest album Femme Fatale! (Not official yet I guess). Kind of excited when I start listening to the whole album. So until now although I've just played the whole album only for few times, there's something I feel about it. As pop, it is really doing a good job, and the most important thing is, it is so my type!

First of all, Till The World Ends is... I guess, normal. It reminds me much of Ke$ha actually, especially the chorus, which I don't really like. It is not doing better. But for the verse and music, also the bridge, not bad! The second track Hold It Against Me is the first single of this album. Its a shout-out of this album of course, and Britney is coming back, since January. Yea I like it very much, and it has quite a number of play count in my iTunes too. I think most of you have heard of it, if you're concerned about western pop music. Just that the video, eww. It could be better, as a come-back song.

It has a total of 16 tracks in the deluxe version, but now I just have 12 tracks out of them. Basically now some tracks sound attractive to me, such as (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Seal It With A Kiss, Big Fat Ass, Trouble For Me, and Gasoline. Especially Gasoline, it reminds me of Toxic few years back. And I feel like, wow, old Britney is here!

Here's track list of this album:
1. Till The World Ends (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
2. Hold It Against Me (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Co-produced by Billboard)
3. Inside Out (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
4. I Wanna Go (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
5. How I Roll (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (feat. Sabi) [Produced by Benny Blanco, Ammo, JMIKE and Billboard]
7. Seal It With A Kiss (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Dream Machine)
8. Big Fat Bass (feat. will.i.am) [Produced by will.i.am]
9. Trouble For Me (Produced by Fraser T Smith)
10. Trip To Your Heart (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
11. Gasoline (Produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco)
12. Criminal (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
13. Up N' Down (Produced by Max Martin, Shellback and Oligee)
14. He About To Lose Me (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)
15. Selfish (Produced by Stargate, and Sandy Vee)
16. Don't Keep Me Waiting (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)

Femme Fatale will be in stores on March 29th! Haha! (Already enjoying it now~)

No comments:

Post a Comment