Tuesday, March 1, 2011

玩翻了!

These three I'm kind of swayed away from my dear reality. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It is just full of fun! Erm, I guess, not "fun" maybe, but just "things to do". Haha!

I'm so, very free since last Wednesday. That day is when we handed in our dearest IP report for 3rd Evaluation. And of course, heard all the bullshit coming out from his mouth. I sit at far behind. And my leader is somewhere far away too. I just sit with my team member and see what is happening. So pity groups have been "jeered" by him, in fact, I think we all have been seriously jeered. It's like we don't know anything about what have we studied in our first year and second year. Wow. I've lost my memories maybe. But! Anyway, I can see some are doing well, in front of his eyes, so finally his mouth is "shut-ed" up slowly. I can see my leader is doing it confidently too, great! At least, we three members, sitting at far far away, still can feel that "we're safe". I didn't take part in drawing, so I guess I don't really have much reasons to feel worried too, I'm just helping others to "feel". LOL. What am I talking about? It's like, if the persons in charge don't really complain much, or feel angry or anxious, then why should I be the one who feel that? It doesn't make sense. So, congrats to all of us, and for those who do well of course. And yey, we're still left with the last final evaluation! Wow. Scary.

Last Thursday I already feel so emptied after the report submission. LOL for me. And finally the weekend is here. Friday I'm going out with Cherwei. Around 2pm, after my long sleep and late waking-up. For going out, I even miss the chance chatting with my ex-roomate Edmund. Yes, he drops by here that day, and I'm shocked. I guess he's quite exhausted recently, he becomes slimmer a little, and pimple's coming out. Sorry that I can't entertain you that day~ Hope there'll be a next chance where I'm still staying in college when you drop by here. Haha!

Going to sing karaoke with Cherwei from 3pm to 6pm. Typical 3 hours and it's just two of us, having fun. The food is quite nice, maybe because I'm too hungry to have my first meal of the day at 4pm. Opps, forget to tell I'm singing at Redbox Lowyat Plaza. After that, I'm going to do survey of my speedlite. Yes I plan to get one, Nissin Di622 mark II. The price I get is at least RM480. Sigh, I wonder how my roomate Choonvern gets such low price. I'm quite desperate for it by the way. Considering YongNuo too, which is cheaper. I wish to get one before MATB2, of course. Luckily it is postponed until end of this month. Therefore I still have more time to do more survey, price-asking, and make the most suitable decision. Oh gosh, spending money again. RM400-500 this time. I really should think twice, or even triple on this matter.

After dinner at KFC, which is our typical dinner location, we head for the movie I Am Number Four. Quite low rated movie, but usually this kind of entertaining movie won't get high ratings. So, this is one of them, quite entertaining. The graphic is somehow great at some parts, but quite lame for a little parts too. Storyline is quite new, why is that he is number four? Background is not clear but I guess it is quite unnecessary. The most important thing is, we enjoy this movie, better than last time, the Tron Legacy. Hehe. Anyway, we miss Show Lo's show at Pavilion. Fate. I wish to meet him too, but we have bought the movie ticket at that period. So, what can we do? No fate.

So Friday activity ends around 11pm. So I'm back to my room and my roomate is home again. So free, and I'm looking forward for my Saturday. Anyway, Saturday is whole empty, I can only sit in front of my laptop, survey the price of gadgets (always), and dump my head in social networks. Then the whole day is gone. Until the night falls, 71 and me finally come out with a strange idea to go out. We ask some people but at last no one is following. We two then starta random outing, without plan. We reach Mid Valley at around 9.30pm then we shop for a little while before the stores close. Indeed really short, just half an hour! LOL. Then what else can we do? Actually if we hang out earlier we still can shop for some clothes and wearing. But no.

We gets to GSC to check whether there is any movie we want to watch. But no. Then guess what, we go to Library to have some drinks. This is my very first time there. So, I've been a serious noob. I don't know what to order, and I just know how to drink. So, 71 orders some and helps me too. Poor me and thanks 71. In total, we order 5 drinks, which cost RM120. Wow. RM60 for each of us. For me, 1 Tequila shot, 1 Gin and Tonic, and 0.5 Absinthe. Actually its kind of awkward for us to hang out and drink, with no other entertainment or friend companion. But I'm quite excited to taste and try out, sorry for being nerd in this field. Haha. It's a great experience, just too money-killing. Haha. So called money-killing. After that it's already 12am. We plan to sing karaoke (again) for midnight, because we don't really want to go back. But, it is damn expensive! RM46++ per person! Omg, it is Saturday night. We think twice and finally cancel the plan. Hence we're trying to kill time, walking around and eating mamak for two times separately. Feels gay. LOL. Walking, taking photos, chatting... and finally it is 6am! Yea! Finally the taxi fee is back to normal rate, and hence we head back to college. I can say, this is the craziest night I have in this semester at UM!

Actually it is really tiring, to do nothing much. The midnight of Mid Valley is quite empty, and we're so scared of security guards who will chase us away. Haha! So I sleep at 7.30am on Sunday morning. Until 1pm. I wake up and seriously I plan to start study for Tuesday test. But my plan changes again! I go out with 71(again!) and Jessica to shop for new clothes. Wow. We go out at around 4pm, without eating. Firstly we go 1U then we go Times Square. We just plainly go for shopping and eating. At last I just manage to do survey too, and I still don't know what I want to wear at MATB2. I don't want to spend much money but I think this is the last dinner for me at 2nd College. So... Sigh. Luckily it is been postponed, I still have more time to make decision. Hehe. Repeated sentence. Finally we're back to college at around 11pm. Then I feel like, this weekend I'm so rich! And free and relax! It's like I don't have any test. Wah.

Anyway, it is too late to regret. So, just enjoy my life, as usual. Haha!

1 comment: