Monday, April 4, 2011

Settled

And finally the photo editing has came to an end. Glad. I was playing around with PS, and learnt quite a lot from friends. Although in the end I might not get any realistic results such as final exam. I felt like I have learnt a lot, the most important thing is I'm happy with this hobby. Photography rocks!! People around might can't understand this, as they can't understand when something comes out to be so beautiful, I feel so contented. Wow, I say like I've taken some great photos. But I know I'm not, I'm always still learning. And counting down the days until now, I have my 1000D with me around 9 months. Yes it is still below a year. A speedlite has helped me a lot, especially in the recent MATB2 dinner. Looking back on my first year, I was using cameraphone, second year I was using digital camera. So of course the photo quality is getting better. I love this kind of memory. Clear, and vibrant. Although this time I'm still unable to use the speedlite in a proper way, causing some failed shots with weird lighting. It's much better than shaky and blurred photos. Some photos are still out of focus, hehe. So, the chosen photos are already all uploaded on Facebook. A complete album that takes me few days to finish it. A small achievement for me. Haha...

I wish I'll have another chance to take part in such dinner again...

I want to have better photos always... Haha!

So this is the last MATB2 in my life, guess so...

Quite satisfied with it, except for the food. Nice hotel, enjoy the night too.

Today started the week 13, wow the final exam is damn near right now! My week 12 is really holiday-ed. Outings, shopping, online. Without paying any attention on my studies. Luckily I don't really lack behind. Yes the whole world out there is doing IP.

Saturday's rolling-out-there is quite crazy and without much plan. Spent some money but in the end I get some new experience only, those places aren't really nice. Hahaha...

I would look forward for the next time, for better venues. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment