Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prelude

The wifi has been so down for almost one day, it's really hard to upload photos. Yea, my CNY photo album is not yet completed. 50++ to go before reaching 200. I know today is already 初八, which is the second week after 大年初一. Editing photos is slow, and I'm getting more and more lazy too. I'm glad that I have edited at least, 140 photos. Haha. Such a huge number, for me! I never open every photos in Photoshop, dragging the colour curve, contrast, brightness, saturation, and some cropping. Indeed, time consuming. Again, I edit just to make my photo album looks better. Maybe not everyone see that, haha. Just let me revise and feel again that CNY mood. I missed it, very very much. Sounds like I still can't get myself out of there... Sigh. That's more than just a holiday for me, I admit I appreciate CNY very much. It is annual, okay. HAHA!

But when I look back those photos, I find out that my skill is really going poorer, or not much improvement. Ah! Frankly tell, usually I just use my camera to note down my life, a plain one. I still can't give others some kind of "photography" feeling. I'm stuck. Should I learn, or I have no need. I don't really pay efforts to "shoot", in another word, I just "take" photos. LOL, my sentence. Crapping again =S

Tomorrow is Friday, and my birthday too. I dare not to have any large hope for any personal celebration. I just want to meet with some close friends. That's it. Or by myself, free my mind, and enjoy... Hope I can do it. Great then.

No comments:

Post a Comment