Monday, February 14, 2011

情侣的天

Monday, an ordinary day. I remember that I'm rushing for an assignment last midnight at around 3am, but in the end, I've no need to hand it in. ZZZ. Just take it as my revision then. Today 9am, as usual, I'm a little too on time, wake up on time. 9am. Omg. Then I can just rush to toilet and prepare myself for the class. Luckily it is okay, and I still manage to catch up. Still waiting for the next tutorial sent via email by tutor.

I really need to sleep after that class, but I'm too happy to see new things for my HD2. Yes, I'm going to boot it in Windows Phone 7 like HTC HD7! Another new and fresh OS after Android 2.2 Froyo. This phone, I didn't make the wrong choice. Hehe. It is more than 1 year old, but its specification is still comparable with new phones nowadays. Keep it running ya! Android 2.3 Gingerbread is coming, I'm looking forward for it. Hope that it can be TOTALLY ported, making me feel like I'm using some new phone, but no need to change it. Like Nexus S? Haha! Like HD7? Like Desire HD? Haha! Hardware wise is quite comparable still, although I know, the screen is far left behind. I mean the colour and material, but not the 4.3'' size! Hehehe. Proud, and enjoy large view. Suitable for my weak eyes.

Raining heavily now, just now just finish a funny talk at DTC. Used up my 1-2 hours. Ooops. Later I still have another class, sigh. So am I going to enjoy tonight? They're having celebration or gathering with us, Zen and me. I'm just a bit tired and sleepy now. Transportation, I don't even know their plan, or do I need to plan it too. Err, sometimes I feel like joining to even plan it, which make it easier for me. So let's say we're planning for Zen's birthday, so I would join and plan it too. Heheh. Frankly I still feel like, I'm a little better at organizing gathering and outing. No offense lo, just say it, in term of communication. Maybe I'm just too free to keen on communicating (when I'm the organizer). Haha. Thanks frenz *LUV~

So, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment