Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday! Busy like...

Leaving weekend, and today is Monday! Great Monday! Holy Monday! Busy Monday~ Sigh. Let share my schedule today. Morning 9am, the first tutorial class, untill 11am. Then I
m heading to SKET to check and prepare my pottery work, until 12.30pm. After that, I go to KPS and CIMB Bank with Yting, until 1pm. Finally I have the first meal of the day, lunch, until 1.20pm. After that, I'm back to room and prepare something for meeting afterward, yes, I didn't prepare anything before this. Haha. Bad leader, and not looking like leader too. LOL. Ok, 2pm, meeting around 0.5 hour. Then I have class from 3pm to 5pm. Then again, I'm going to SKET for pottery class until 7pm. Finally, dinner time and chatting time until 7.30pm. Yey, I'm free, finally.

Tired. Monday is always a busy and packed day for me. Sigh. Not really have the time to have Monday blue though. LOL.

MATB2 is coming. I think this is the last dinner night for me in 2nd College. Must go. But who am I going to sit with? Still considering and finding people. Haha. I need a flash for my camera, oh no, am I going to spend again? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment