Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back with the Photos

Just few days during CNY, I think 4-5 days, but I have above 1000 photos in my camera. I guess lots to be deleted, let's see how many left... Haha! This time I'm getting more and more in to Photoshop. Crazily using it to edit all of my photos. This is the first CNY after I have my 1000D. That's why this year I'm getting more and more photogenic in this CNY. Took a lot of crazy shoot of friends, and with them too. LOL. Now I'm still on the way editing the 年初一 photos. Guess I'll take quite a lot time to finish editing all the four days of CNY. Yey. I feel so happy when I look back all the photos. Hope my friends will too. Its quite an effort to edit those photos, some how, time consuming. But I'm glad if I have some great photos after editing. I'm getting more and more desperate for an external speedlight for my 1000D. Look at my album, its just not much satisfying, to me. T.T Haha. Great, I hope this could be the birthday present for me! XD

2011.02.03
兔Gather 翻妮家

2011.02.04
拜年 ing!!

1 comment: