Friday, February 18, 2011

Laugh me Out

Haha! I think I get some inspiration from a friend's blog post, JiaNee's one. She's writing about her new shirt, jean and shoes! Wow! Great! Suddenly I just feel like, I'm really getting into these already, without my knowledge maybe. Perhaps you guys don't really understand what am I trying to say. Erm. Actually, just going to be branded. Haha, maybe I'm a bit late, compared to those who are rich. LOL. My dad bought me, for sure I don't have that ability to spend that amount of money. I just get them last month. My new Adidas, and my Edwin jeans too, just left a shirt. Haha! Maybe they're ok for some, but not me. Few hundreds are spent on this, my dad. I'm still, not going to spend like this. But I'm happy to have them, of course. Haha!





Yey, that's short! Night! Gute Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment