Monday, February 14, 2011

23's Day

That's not my day, that's not my day. =D

Still single, and don't know I'll be single until what time.

Anyway, that is plain crap, obviously I'm not going to purposely start a post and write those things. I would like to write about my birthday, hehehe, if you've noticed. Yes, my birthday in 2011. It is 11.02.2011. A beautiful and unique date. I know somehow, it doesn't mean anything, but it is just special in my heart. I have my 3.5 days packed with enjoyment. (Do this word exist?) LOL.

So, I leave my blog alone for 3.5 days too. I know these few days I'm really getting desperate of getting people to hang out with me, to spend time with me. I'm crazily finding friends as well. Haha! Fortunately there're always some good and kind people that are willing to spend their time on me. Hehe~ Huge thanks to them! Love you guys =D

Starting from Thursday I'm getting sad and sad, as I'm feeling more and more alone. This sentence might sound funny, but I think, that is what exactly on my mind. Sorry but sometimes I just can't control my mind much, keep thinking on the negative side. I know I have quite a number of friends, but then, the real best friends always don't seem to be a large number too. Sad but that's the reality. I'm always keen on getting know more friends, and I hope I can make more real best friends too. This is one of my wishes, too. I just hope whenever I need some help, there're still someones beside me, ready to help or just listen to me complaining. That's it.

Getting spammed on fb is what will happen throughout Friday. So in the end, I get around 200 wall posts regarding birthday wishes, glad to see some posts are quite special and funny, love it, and enjoy reading them. Hehe! And I spend around an hour to reply all of them too, that's my appreciation.

Thursday night I'm with Feverdog. Thanks him for spending whole night with me. Dinner, movie and chatting too. We're firstly at Mid Valley, eating Pasta Zanmai, and watching I Love HK, then at last we go Wings Cafe at SS2, passing my 12am, listening to our favourite songs and having some pillow talks. It is great. That's not the end, when we get back, we go to Secret Recipe at UH, and guess what, I'm having the first cake of my birthday this year. Haha! 2.30am, then we are leaving. That night is quite long, full of chatting. Thanks for not being tired to share, hehe!

So, it is Friday and I'm getting a date with Talung, Ken and special guest WeiHan. I would assume he purposely come from Ipoh to celebrate my birthday, yey, this sounds much better in my ear! Friday morning I sleep until 11am, which is quite late. I ever plan to go Mid Valley (again) earlier to have my very own time, walking or eating perhaps. But anyway, I sleep too late and so I have to cancel my own plan. With Talung and Ken two brothers, we are going to Mid Valley at around 1.30pm, and we're going to sing K! That's what I want. Perhaps I didn't tell any of them, I really want to go Redbox that day, haha! Maybe they can read my mind, or my mind is so catch-able. Haha! That's just too nice for me. So, four hours are quite smooth for me, enjoy that. Hope you guys enjoy too, although I sing quite a lot, my birthday ma, heheheh! Thanks!!

So I think Friday's outing will be soon ended after singing and eating dinner... Our dinner is at 老油鬼鬼, so indeed it will be very short... But then they manage to have me in surprise by giving me a simple birthday celebration. Maybe my words do that, but I really don't mean that I request for it, I just simply mention it. Hehe... Ok, my bad maybe. Anyway, that is totally a shock! Suddenly Talung and WeiHan bring me two Secret cakes and I feel like, wow! And Ken's acting skill is getting good, I never suspect anything. Awwhh... That's not me at all. OK, that is sweet. I'd assume you all have planned it... Haha! Jessica too, even though she already leave after sing K but, there're cakes too. Thanks lo! Hehe.

I still don't feel like leaving after all, so I drag them to GSC to choose a movie before Friday ends. Devil me. Haha! So at last after their hard work, we manage to buy tickets for 最强喜事. That time I'm desperately using me free Maxis call, at last minute. I've wasted it. Hmm. So I just managed to call MinLi and Derek. Chatted a while before watching movie and after movie ends. And we go back by taxi of course. And then there's something I cannot write down here, because it is not safe. LMAO! Ignore that okay. That night we have a long and somehow pointless chat with 71. He is not leaving my room until 6am, OMG! So funny, everything, I'm so tired and sleepy, and all the topics are getting funnier. Ish... At last I end up sleeping at his room until 10am, then continue sleeping at my room until noon. So tired! But I enjoy all the session, friends~

Saturday, I'm up at noon so I'm just left with half day. Derek finally reach from JB and we have our outing with Feverdog to Pavilion at around 4.30pm. Again, eating, walking, crapping, and movie too. I've spend a lot these three days!! Luckily my friends are treating me some parts, hehehe! YEY! Saturday's movie is 我知女人心. So basically I watch one movie each day. WOW. Spend money like using water. Err... My bad. But it is my birthday, and the worst thing is, I enjoy spending money, haiz! Haha! So we have our outing until around 11pm then we take taxi back. Feverdog feels like sick, omg, take care eh. Thanks Derek for coming here, but kind of bad because today Sunday and Monday I'm not free to meet again.

My birthday is about having fun. I'm the photographer all the time, so even though it is my birthday, my photos aren't getting more too. Hahah! I understand. Quite lazy to post photos here. Err. Not yet copy to pc some more.

So Sunday finally comes... And I've spent whole day doing IP and FEA. Finally done. Sigh. So... My birthday celebrations, I think, that's all. Thanks all!! All the wishes too! Thanks Dad for calling me, hehe!

Actually I don't plan to write it now, but it seems quite long already, it is 5.30am now, wow again... Sleep too late. Night.

2 comments:

  1. "and we're going to sing K! That's what I want. Perhaps I didn't tell any of them, I really want to go Redbox that day..." - They exactly know what you are thinking. even wan hwa said that's wat u want too.

    "And then there's something I cannot write down here, because it is not safe. LMAO!" - LMAO here too.

    Remember i said the day before that i could foresee you would be happy during ur bday right? Told ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for everything. hehe! I appreciate them all!

    ReplyDelete