Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One of a Kind

Haha, actually I google these word for its meaning just now. I see. Unique.

Nothing much related to what am I going to blog today, actually. Today's going to be another boring day for me. I can see, while others are busy to do the project, but I'm still here. I hope I've done, at least, something, to the report. I know it is really little. I feel quite awkward to be in this situation actually, feel like I'm not in this same course with them. Haha... I've been stuck much on this point. I should get along with everything now. The most suffering period is yet to come. I know.

And congrats too, the deadline for the report has been tragically delayed to next week. Last minute notice. What a funny one. Maybe someone just lose his mind, or his brain is so busy for some other stuff. Then we're getting played around too. FUN. LOL. I know I suffer not much, actually, so I should shut up too. Haha.

Maybe I should start studying now. I'm just too free to think of so many stuff! Looking on those couples' photos during Valentines day, it is indeed really romantic. This pushes me to feel more alone after all. Sad case.

3 comments:

  1. lonely~ mr lonely~~
    it's time to work harder! let's go! let's go. jia you jia you!

    ps: i feel quite weird as i'm the only one who comment.. are all ur blog readers stalker or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! we both need to have hard work! but I can't forget, work hard, play harder. =( hahaha!

    erm, you asked this question twice already. I don't know eh. Maybe still not that worth to be left comment. Anyway, my blog don't really for people to comment like in fb lah. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.
    are u discouraging me to comment further? lol.
    the good thing is i always tell myself to work harder.. the bad thing is i always just tell myself only, but never do it. so, give me some advices if you find out some motivations that can encourage me to work hard.

    ReplyDelete