Saturday, February 5, 2011

FB on flood

Wow. I'm starring on the news feed of my FB, and wondering, wow! Each status posted by my friends are "like-d" by so many people. Or even just a photo. More than 10, or 20, or even 30 "like"s. Seems like CNY is quite holiday for some people, means CNY, still come to FB too. Haha! Omg. I just ready to sit down in front of my laptop. Two days are gone! With packed hours and activities. Tomorrow will be another great day too, with BBQ dinner. Haha! Oh, I miss steamboat for this CNY, so much.

I just manage to edit 4 photos by now, and that's what I've uploaded on FB too. Not going to be FB addicted yet. I guess, maybe, not now, but after I go back to KL. Then it will be the time I manage all the photos taken these few days. Enjoy much! And eat a lot! But sleep too few... Tired. And exhausted! But... not going to stop these! Haha.

I find that this year I spend too much time with friends. Chit chatting, playing pokers, drinking and eating, and of course 拜年, visiting our houses. Angpow? Not much, but I not really count it yet.

Then why am I still blogging here? Haha~ Just drop by and write some regarding my pretty enjoyable CNY period! Hehe! I just hope this holiday will last longer, sigh! But then it's ok, I just need to appreciate more on this holiday, since it is too short. Cheers everyone! Enjoy it! =)

1 comment:

  1. well, to be honest, ur UM friends are very much the 'likers'. The number of likes in a post/comment is extraordinary.
    and happy cny. it is a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete