Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Learning, Get better

Sometimes I think putting photos or pictures in blog/posts are interesting, but indeed it is more time consuming, but also, this is my hobby which is blogging. LOL. Blur right? I just, really like to read some blogs with words and photos, not that plain maybe.

That is just some random intro. Haha. Hey yo, I'm blogging, not just crapping. Wow, maybe you'll ask, what's the difference? I'm crapping? Hahaha!

Perhaps I'm a little crazy now, hey all, CNY is coming! My dear holiday, has passed 3-4 days! OMG, I should enjoy more, holiday is too precious to me, feels good at home. But I don't understand why, everytime I get back home, those sicking symptoms will come out. Having some cough, I hope I'll be fine. Birthday's coming. But in this year, I hope I can celebrate it well, I mean, on my own maybe. Perhaps a silent one, 23, birthday is not really a big business anyway. I have some hope, so many things to catch up with, dreams, maybe, or achievement. Therefore, I think I'll free out my time on that day, and have it with myself, maybe celebrating it on my own. I'm a party people, but I'm not really that kind of throwing-party person. Do I sound pathetic? Holly no, I just want to have some precious moment with myself. Like in, Eat Pray Love. LOL. That is a mental thingy. To revise back, and to plan the way for myself too. I'm getting weak in many matters, and I need to improve. Anyway, just assume that I'm talking to myself. I'm expecting a post from me on my birthday too. Haha!

Today is 除夕夜! I remember last year, I'm back on this day, and it is very rushing, because the next day is 大年初一! But this year, I'm back so early, 4 days before CNY. As a result, I have to back to KL on 初四. Sad case. Last year there is many CNY event after all, but this year the time is obviously insufficient. Meeting up with hometown friends is very precious for me. I enjoy chatting and having fun with them, indeed. Everything is just so smooth, and enjoyable. Maybe we don't really meet most of the time, so we don't need to care much. And we grow up together too, mostly, so we don't need to bother to build our image. Some good friends that we understand much, we don't really treat them like the friends we meet out there. Back in here, most of the friendship will have lesser pressure, on everything we do. Sorry for my poor english, poor vocabulary, but that is what I mean. Of course, best friends don't really differ, no matter from outside or from hometown, it's the same. =)

Back to Jerantut. Guess what, Uptown exists!
These are some photos from Jerantut's 观音庙.











Seriously from time to time I'm doing survey for some gadgets. I'm planning to buy a speedlite for my 1000D. I need it, for the sake of my photos' quality, and new things to be learnt too. Sometimes I even plan to change my camera, I feel like moving on to the next model. There's something I don't like in my 1000D, including the lack of video mode, the number of focus points, the colour tone produced. Frankly I prefer Nikon's production, I mean I prefer their colour tone in the photos. Everytime I need to edit them, and it is quite time consuming, why not I just change to Nikon since I think it is more suitable for my preference? I don't need a prosumer one. I'm surveying on D3100, D5000, or else D90. D90 is still very expensive and I think I'm not up to that level yet. At the same time, I also think I don't need such good one yet, I've got more other things to invest still. So, D5000 is a good choice. Another problem for me, it is quite bulky. I start to search for some Micro Four Third camera, like Sony NEX3 or NEX5. The function part is more to digital camera, and very stylish, although the photo quality is not so promising like DSLR, but the most important thing is, it is convenient to be brought here and there. I like to travel and my luggage is usually full and packed, that's why I need a smaller one.

This even reminds me of just buying another compact digital camera. I can choose for some occasion, I need to bring whether a DSLR, or a digital camera. Digital camera is cheap, I want to have HD video recording, stylish outlook, and light weight too. The most important thing is, everyone knows how to use it, at least I can ask somebody else to take some great pictures of me using a simple camera. Not everyone know how to use DSLR, sometime I wish, everyone does, so that I can get myself some great photos. I'm a traveler, sometimes.

Somehow I think Micro Four Third camera is easier to use than DSLR. I want to take great pictures using DSLR, but I also want to have some great pictures of mine. The average point, the best choice for me maybe is Micro Four Third. Not so expensive, photos quality better than digital camera, interchangeable lens, less bulky. Frankly, I just play with DSLR for 7 months only I think, but mostly, I just use it in gathering or events, outings. I'm not that into creative shootings yet, not yet getting the chance to shoot models, LOL, back in here, I'm just a beginner, and I don't really improve much. Maybe, back to the origin, what I plan is, I just want to have a great camera that shoots great photos, and grabs them as my best memory. That is the best thing I want to do, at first. So, actually this has got me thinking over and over again. Haha.

Maybe I'll back to cameraphone. A cheap cameraphone will do. Higher megapixel, HD video recording, and I can have fun on it anytime, without spending much money. Some more, I love phones. There's some phones I'm searching for recently. Nokia N93i, pretty old phone, haha! N8. Sony Ericsson X10. Samsung Pixon12 M8910. SE Satio. SE Vivaz. SE products are still quite attractive to me. Satio or Vivaz, looks good to be my second phone. Hahaha... There's a lot to consider whether to buy a phone, or continue in camera. Some more, I wish I can have one on my birthday too. Lmao!

But! Back to reality, I really need to save money, for future, sigh! I need vehicle! I need to drive. I need a car. I need it urgently. I need to learn to drive in KL too. I need to figure out how to travel, when moving out, when I have internship and working. Travel is a great problem, soon. So seriously I need to figure it out. I need a job, to make money. Sad case to repeat over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment