Thursday, April 21, 2011

Week for studying

My blogspot reading list is getting bored. So few updates by my friends out there. I wonder, is blogging really not that popular among my friends? Haha.

So for this semester, I'm sitting for 4 papers, respectively on 25 April, 28 April, 3 May and 5 May. This study week, truly, I'm quite normal. Usually my study week will be my time for new phones, that's my ugly schedule, but I keep repeating it. Proudly to say, this semester, not (yet).

So few outings too, compared to the past study weeks. I'm not paying hundred percent attention on studies too. Just that, I'm too poor to hang out. Opps. Haha!

Yo, someone is complaining that I put most of my stuff on web. I agree too. Ok, I'll try my best to filter and control (behave) myself on Facebook and here. Lesser posts related to personal stuffs. Hehe. So, let's talk about general stuffs, hope that won't be boring. Hehe.

House stuff, hope that we can settle it soon, as well as furnitures too. =D

Immediately after final paper then I'll be going home, to rest maybe 1 week, then come back again for internship. Yes, finally it comes... Hope it will be great and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment