Thursday, April 28, 2011

一半

Two papers are gone, and I totally didn't sleep well these few days. My sleeping time is at morning to noon, everyday. Wow. Even though maybe I have slept around 6-8 hours, I still feel like... weird... Wow am I sleeping so late? Perhaps studying at night, or more precisely, midnight is my favour.

Just finish another paper. The second paper, which feels like its the first paper of this sem. Sigh. Its quite full-of past year, and all the answers are sharp and clear, they're in the slides of course. Just that I keep on forgetting those things. And I've studied quite a lot of things that didn't come out, memory is full of those... rubbish... There are 5 questions, and all are compulsory, so no other choice. Means that if really can't do one of them, then 10-15 marks are gone! So gone...

Studied whole night, and just slept around 30 minutes because of those bullshit noisiest. LOL. And in the end... died. @@

1 comment: