Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunrises! Popping out behind clouds















First sunrise! ... During our MMK trip to Sg. Lembing and Kuantan for two days and one night. We gather and depart at around 10pm of 6th March, then we are heading to Puduraya bus terminal station to have our bus at 12am. It starts sharply at 12am, meaning that we have started our journey! Our first destination is terminal bus of Kuantan.

There are 28 of us participating this trip. If not mistaken... Hehe. Not all are from same project, but also some seniors following us to have fun! I keep on wondering whether I should go this trip or not before this, but from the moment I step on the bus, I make my mind clear again, I really hope that I can enjoy these days, being together with all my friends, beautiful scenery, attractive food etc. However I just bring too much emotions there, as my mind is complicated these few weeks. In the progress of trying to get out from those exam pressure and living stress, I wish that I could have fun.

I think I have gone so far from this topic... Haha! Come back! I think almost of us sleep through the journey to Kuantan, which is four hours from Pudu. And we know that we need to climb up a mountain as we reach there. I bring two bags there, which I think its quite enough for me for two days, Haha! Finally we reach Kuantan at four something, ShiJian's mother, sister and handsome cousin is waiting for us. Haha, its ShiJian himself that calls his cousin handsome one. We are just followers. We then get on the bus we rent to go to Sg. Lembing, which is around one hour from the bus terminal. After reach there, we start walking, talking and taking our breathe before climbing the mountain. It is the forst time I've been there. Climbing up! Oh my God, non-stop stairs are in front or us, we manage to, finally, get up to the top of the mountain, but all of us are seem so exhausted of it! Wuahaha, sweaty, and the breeze is quite cold. We wait for the sunrise from 5.30am till 6 something, but all that I can see is dark sky. My handphone doesn't really work in such twilight situation. Haiz... Then finally the sun rise up (maybe) started with some rays on the clouds. Yup, the clouds are so beautiful, a bit pure white, added with some blue, orange, red, or yellow colours on it, but there are too much of clouds! We can just barely watch the ray of sun, instead of the real sun popping out of the sky. We chat and take photos over there, then after that we go down the mountains, as well as stairs... Tired, and hungry.

Huhu, me with tired face.














Next up, its our breakfast time. We eat Lembing noodles and taufu, I think its quite famous there. The taufu is so soft, smooth, and of course tasty! After that, we plan to walk around the streets to but some special products, but it starts to rain heavily, so we can just wait and buy some local food such as biscuits. We also get the chance to visit to Museum, but the rain is gettin heavier.

We leave Sg. Lembing for our rented house. An hour passes again. Haha, here I want to say that I'm really surprise of the house we rent! Triple storey house! Seven rooms! How big is it, and I feel so comfortable of it, when I get to fit myself in the top room in the house. I enjoy bathing using warm water, I enjoy cool air-conditioner, I enjoy the feeling of staying in a "house"... After I bath I could just sleep over one hour at there before the next activity. Hehe, since everybody seems so energetic and excited of being together, but I'm sleeping in such enjoyable place! Wow... 3pm we are heading to East Coast Mall, one of the shopping centre at Kuantan. I heard that it is still quite new, and can be seen obviously also, the feeling of walking inside is quite similiar to KL type. But here I wish to complaint about the ATM, there are so many ATM machine, but all are "temporaily out of service", except one which is long-queued. Sweat. I didn't but anything from there, just walking around the shops and observing people and decorations.

5pm, we are going to a park nearby, so as to walk around and take photos. That site is quite near from the beach, and there is also a lake. Of course, we enjoy the time walking there, and looking at them whose taking funny photos... Hocky's funny album so called. 6pm we have our dinnner, seafood time! seven dishes containing fish, prawns, cuttlefish etc... One word: Delicious! I have a great lost, that I just eat one prawn in that dinner, anyway, I'm so full of other dishes! Nice recommend! 8pm, we are going to another shopping complex, called Megamall, we just walk around there, some are buying things, and some are playing games. That time is quite free for me, feel like nothing to do after eating... Hehe, rest time. Then after that we plan to eat "ikan bakar" at a famous restaurant nearby the sea, but unfortunately it is too crowded, not enough space for us, so we can do nothing. We reach back to our lovely house at ten something, then... I'm the one who sleep first in my room. Can't believe it? That's truth. Most of them still playing cards and Killa games over down there, but I'm having my big dreams... Haha! Means that I've lost my night time with them.

Green, lotus, lake.



















Me, and SeeLing, director of MMK!
















Delicious cuttlefish, first dishes! Next up...
No time to take photo, busy eating. Hehe.
















Lovely rooms!



















The first day ends, then after few hours, I wake up at 5am. Quite early, because the next activity is going to beach! I;ve so long time didn't touch the beach and sea. Quite excited of it. We go to Teluk Cempedak 1 and we get start of the day. Feeling cool breeze from the ocean, nice scenery, continuous waves hitting on our legs. We are just "feeling" and waiting for the sunrise. Again, unluckily the clouds are trying to block our views. I see much colourful clouds, plus the reflection of the ocean. We play ourself against the waves too.








































































We take much photos before we really get into the sea.




























As our breakfast, we eat curry noodles, quite ok, but its different from the first day's one. It is still 8am. After that we only go to Teluk Cempedak 2 to go into the sea. Most of us ace having nice time by playing water and muds... Haha! Not bad, muds. We cross a long bridge between TC1 to TC2, and I manage to take much photos in the process.



















We play till 10.30am, then we finally take a great family photos of all participants of this trip. We also have our lunch, "cendol" and rojak mee, before going back. Our bus to KL is departing at 2.30pm, and our trip has just ended. Many of us just sleep on the bus until we reach Pudu at 6pm. We walk around at Petaling Street and eat again. Hokkien mee, and "ikan bakar". Spending few hours at there, and finally we reach back our hostel at 9pm. Quite tired, but I also stay until this hours.

Rojak mee.














Hehe, thanks for everyone who contributes to this trip, especially ShiJian and his family. His mother accompanis us during this trip, and she has recommended such nice food and house to us. Thanks! His mother seems so energetic even at the first day before we clomb mountain, it is still 4.30am. Wow! Last but not least to MMK for having this trip, a great hug to my friends and seniors. Hope that everyone has good times in these two days!

Here is just my photos. Still have so so many from others especially JunHuan.

Goodnight.
4.40am
09.03.2009

1 comment:

  1. u're da fastest posting lah.....

    nice pics taken ya....
    tired face looking nt so tired o
    (cheating ppl...)
    knowing tat u're really enjoy lo
    haha.......

    10s 2 shi jian again :-p

    ReplyDelete