Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little More Enjoyable

Yesterday, 4th March, of course firstly I want to greet my roommate, Talung, a great HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Here to wish him again, although I'm a bit late to write down, but I think best wishes are always won't be too late. Hehe. Wish him will enjoy his everyday, and dreams come true, and always stay healthy, and also quickly find a girlfriend. Then he won't be too lonely to pass his times. Wuahaha.

Well, the celebration for Talung isn't my idea, I think mostly is Zen's one. I feel quite "guilty" for not participating in the process during the "celebration" is going on. I'm late to the venue. That's why... How sad I am... Haha. But never mind, many people is joining that "activity". I just heard that he is brought to Tenggayun, and he is "fasten" quite properly on a chair, then the most important part! Using toothpaste, ice water, ice cubes, flour, balloon filled with water etc. And the most middle part, I think I could only jump over it, as I'm not at the scene... When I just reached there, he already becomes a white man. Haha, full of flour over his body, plus the heavy smell of toothpaste. When he is set free from the chair, he starts chasing people around, quite funny, and I'm quite scare of him also, for that moment. But he seems enjoy and happy with it, well done, especially Zen. He risks his own safety to ride motorcycle to buy a cake from PJ, quite nice banana cake. Haha. Haiz, I didn't take part in it, I just share money to buy a present for him. Forgive me, forgive me... Hehe.

Colourful balloons filled with water.














Talung, with WeiJun, JoEe, Ken, Zen, and me.














And today I didn't spend much time with him about celebrating, as my class seems quite full, tired of them. Today morning 8am class is a big shock. While m coursemates and I are still quite sleepy, the lecturer suddenly gives us an assignment, or can be called "test". We all are not prepared yet for it, and we just rush to finish it. When the class ends, we can't manage to finish it, and we misunderstand that the lecturer said we can hand in later by today. Who knows, his mean is, he wants us to hand in just after the class. As a result, he doesn't want to receive our works, and we will get a zero... Oh my God! We manage to finish it, but just late for a while, and we just misunderstand his words, then we get... Almost disappointed. We find him at his office and try to explain to him, but he refuses to hear any reason. What can we do... At least twenty papers are not accepted.

Then I'm totally fainted during Calculus class, as my name is keep on called by my lecturer. What can I do... Ignored. Afternoon, during the programming lab session, suddenlt we are given a test, luckily its not that hard and I still can finish it. I'm so scared to get some tricky questions. Another shock for today.

After I finish my class at 6pm, I just to eat because I plan to go out with my coursemates at 7pm. We are going to Mid Valley, aimed to watch movie, eat, and buy needs. However, the cinema seems so crowded and not much available movie, not much choice for us, then we just leave, cancelling the mind to watch movie. We shopping at Carefour and Jusco, and I buy a lot of food. Haha, hope that they will be quite enough till study week next month. Before come back, we still manage to eat McDonald, tasty French Fries!!! We reach college at around 11.45pm.

People who are going out today is SiuYing, AiTing, YokeTing, Liwan, Yun, ShiJian, ChaiHoe and me. Quite nice environment when we buy things. I feel like I've been busy for so long time without going out... Haha. Actually not. Sorry for didn't join my roommates, since Zen, Talung and Ken are also going to Mid Valley at around 8.30pm. But I'm with coursemates. Haha.

Shining mirror disco ball! AiTing, Yun, SiuYing, LiWan, and YokeTing.



















At bus stop. ShiJian, YokeTing, SiuYing, AiTing, Yun, ChaiHoe, and LiWan.














Final exam is just six weeks from now!!! Emergency!!! Mid term tests are around the corners also. Next week we may have three tests. So worry of it. This semester is quite short, making my time becomes so packed. I think many understand this situation... OK, goodnight.

03:45am
05.03.2009

1 comment:

  1. Dunno write wat comments ed....just thanks for your wishes and the wallet that u have shared the money...haha, actually quite disappointed oso coz two people put me aeroplane for the outing to mid valley...haiz...birthday oso being put aeroplane, the one partly is you lo...haiz...suan ba! watever la, wat a impressive birthday for me...hehe, hopefully next year won't be torture like here, try smthng new...

    ReplyDelete