Friday, February 6, 2009

Left behind

Being quite tired that my handphone spoilt for the third times, I need to format it again on my own. I've been rushing with time for it. I go PC room to download the software, and that software is quite troublesome, always need to update. And unluckily these few days the wireless signal in my college is damn low. What can I do? I sleep so late because of it, maybe just fall asleep at BBG when I wait for the progress. It has been failed for so many times. Finally I left my laptop turned on in my roon overnight to complete it download progress. It is settled now.

That period is mixed for the preparation of the test on today Thursday, who knows the lecture does not attend the class today morning. OMG... Seemed I have been struggling for so long... Hmm... Maybe I just give myself so much stress. What for... Just a little test. But its so important to let me study. My time is quite full now, for studying progress and personal matters. Sorry for I do not spend out my time for you... I've been falling into my own world so hard, being always under pressure. Mentally crazy a bit... Hehe. I need a place to let go myself, or someone to talk to. I know I'm not that well for these few days. Maybe a reason - I don't like my life recently...

Small matter. Today I'm having a boring experiment. And it fails too. We just can turn and turn the machine and take the readings. When it comes to the end, we only realize that the specimen we have may have some machining problem... I wonder how I should complete the laboratory report, since it is different from the seniors' one. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment