Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lesson Learnt

I wonder when I have forgotten the way I should treat people around me. Recently I am quite keen on paying too much efforts to friends around me. I can't stand this, this is making me become dependant to others. As I have a stupid thought in my mind, when I give much to others, I would start expecting the same from them. This shouldn't be appeared in my mind. Today suddenly I realize that I go some way wrongly. Haha... I think most of "you" don't really understand what I mean.

I used to be cool to face all these relationship, especially friendship. When we are together at this moment, I should enjoy it, of being together, sharing everything we have. Friendship maybe is kind of simple, to be naive. However, when I start expecting, I start to feel headache. Why am I expecting that much...? Changing my mind, I should be fair to anyone. If you willing to spend your time with me, then I just follow. If not, I think I should learn to be care less. Not everyone is having the same thoughts as mine.

I think I understand this quite a long time. Just because of sudden un-protective of mind... So so. Maybe too stressed, too lonely, too few people that really cares about me, this is just making me think in negative way. Trying to revise a lesson learnt before, so that I won't fall down again. There's some disappointment filling up my mind... So why shuldn't I live my life more enjoyable?

18/2/2009
04:59am

No comments:

Post a Comment