Thursday, January 29, 2009

H. Chinese N.Y.

Finally I get to return to my dear hometown at 23th Jan, regarding on ShiLong who sells me bus ticket. If not, I think I may go home at 25th... Having nice days at home. These days I just spend my times sleeping, eating, hanging out, chatting, etc. I have variety types of food to eat, and lots to drink as well. So enjoy when I deal with those food... Wuahaha.

Luckily me old friends still manage to have gathering at first day of CNY. I nearly forget about it. I think we have such a good time these days. I meet with so many of them who really didn't meet for a long time. But surprisingly we only visit few houses, its totally different from last few years, where we still so keen on visiting above ten houses in few hours. Anyway, we have our good time by chatting and gambling. So-called quality time I think. Haha.

And of course we take quite much photos. HuiLing has her new handphone Samsung Innov8 i8510. Bringing us 8MP camera. Enjoy taking and sending photos. Obviously I like this job very much... This is the third days of CNY, I think we just hanging to chat, mostly. Or sing karaoke at Karen's house, or enjoy gambling at WeiFeng's house. Feels lucky that although the number of people attending is decreasing a little, but we still can gather together. Especially the second day, we have our dinner at FongYuen Restaurant, it's our first time to "lao sheng" together.

"Lao-Sheng"! Wish u all well in this year!















Obviously we are from 1988... (except SiewLing loo). How old are we...?















Nothing much to say, I just hope that every year we still can have enjoyable time during CNY at hometown. Hmmm. Friendship forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment