Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry merry Christmas

Now its already Christmas. I still not have any plan to pass this day. Well, I should just talk about Christmas Eve. Yesterday I get sick, feeling a bit pity, since my roomates are hanging out to Sungei Wang to buy new clothes. What about me...? I wake up at 12pm and start vomitting and my stomach keeps on excreting. I feel not that well. The whole noon I spend at bbg to do the handphone stuff. I need to format it, but I failed. I vomit twice at that noon and I eat nothing. Then I go back room at around 4.30pm, eat some medicine and sleep, until I miss both choir practices. My roomates also miss one of them. After I wake up at 8pm, it seems everything goes right. I take bath and eat an apple, then continue to do my phone stuff. So sick of it. And that day I really shock that I just eat an apple. Luckily she ask me out to 6th's mamak at 12.30am to eat something. Not that hungry, and feeling well too... Hehe.

And today, after checking the showtime of Bolt, she and I decide to go out at 2pm. And we "send" Shiauli to leave by lrt. Haha. Then we go Mid Valley... Queuing for movie tickets, eating Kimgary (again), watching movie Bolt, buying stuff at Carrefour, and ending up eating McFlurry... Too sweet, the ice cream. Hehe. Well, I think this is our first time hanging out, a memorable Christmas Eve, and I think I can make it better, or I should have made it better... What am I saying...

That movie is quite interesting and funny, although we are late for 15 minutes of it, as I'm busy having fun of the handphones until I don't realize the time. I remember there is a big family sitting beside and behind us, laughing so happily and loudly, seemed that this movie is funny enough. Anyway, I think the Bolt dog is really very cute! Haha!

After we come back at 11pm, I think I shouldn't pass this Christmas by this way, alone at room. My roomates are hanging out at One Utama. Then I ask her again to go mamak and after that we just loitering around UM. Wow, so healthy... There's much more I can't say here, but I think she and I will understand. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Goodnight.

04:14am

No comments:

Post a Comment