Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another stayback

I came back on 13th Dec, for NTV7 十分红 concert. That day was a great tired day. I remembered that was Saturday, my uncle fetched me from my hometown to KL in two hours something. I reached here by 11.00am, then I picked up four bags of luggage and took Putra Line from Stn Setiawangsa until Stn Universiti, counted is totally 14 stations. I passed by Stn KLCC, Masjid Jamek and Pasar Seni. There was totally crowded by people who were heading to PC Fair at KLCC. Passenger rushed in and out, and me with four luggages just seemed so weird, standing in the crowded. And then I took bus to my college, again I needed to pick all of them into my ex-roomate room. After I reached there then only I realized that that room... Just imagine, a room for 3 persons now is needed to be stayed by 4 persons. Such a "wonderful" disasters. I didn't fully meant me, but I just worried about others, my becoming roomates. My luggages was not just four bags, later on I would bring lots of things here. I couldn't think much on it.

Before this, everyone has his cupboard, but now four person need to share only three smaller cupboard. Oh my god... And size of room becomes smaller... What can I say... I need to familiar with this situation for next semester. Hmm... Just few months to go.

I stayed at my Edmund's room for two nights. First night Edmund was not in college, he was at his hometown again, Haha. Saturday I'd gone 十分红 concert at Padang Timur, Amcorp Mall, PJ. Well, Zen and his friends fetched me from college (so lucky), and we ate at Murni before going to that concert. That rainy noon had left a terrible memory on me. The concert started at 8.30pm and we reached there at around 7.30pm. The path or way passed by when we gave in the tickets is totally wet and muddy. And while we stood on it all along the progress, teh muddy feld just like sucked on my feet. Yucks... Luckily my shoes were black in colour, it had just "dyed" into brown mud colour. So so sad, as I'd just washed them few days ago. And one more thing, I just had brought this pair of shoes. The next day I also needed to wear on it. I could just rinse it by water and try to dry it...

Well, an enjoyable thing of the concert is that I don't even know which artists are performing thar night. I just notice it when I get the ticket given by Talung (thanks!). Actually the artists who are performing are 庾澄庆,周华健,卫兰,萧敬腾,陈诗莉,范玮琪,ManHand,温力铭,神木与瞳,黄启铭,李志清,林俊杰. I think that's all. I'm totally surprise that 神木与瞳 and 林俊杰 are coming. And I'm totally shocked that I don't even know anything before I go for this concert. How blur am I. The beginning part is just okay I think. But when 神木与瞳 firstly come out, the whole situation bacome so high, I think it is the first climax. Seemes that they are quite famous among the public. Next up, the performance of 萧敬腾 and 庾澄庆 also a great point of this concert. 萧敬腾 sings 3 and a half songs which is 收藏,海芋恋,原谅我 and 一眼瞬间 duet with 陈诗莉. I think he sing the most, because other artists just has three songs to sing. 庾澄庆 is so into making the situation high. I think the concert ends at 11.30pm. It is ended by firework performance, it is also a surprise for me. Then Zen's friends fetch me back to college again. Thanks again. I reach room at 00.15am and I'm damn tired, but I still need to wash my dear shoes, before the mud stick hardly on it. That night I slept at around 1.30am... I think its quite early for me, but what can say, I'm tired.

Concert yeah!

















The next day is Sunday. I'm going PC Fair with a new friend YuDian. It is a quick decision because I want to go there to buy something but nobody accompany me. Luckily he is free to accompany me. We go there from 1pm till 4.30pm. I has bought what I plan to. So happy. A 4GB thumb drive, 4GB microSDHC memory card, mini USB cable for my external hardisk, and a puch for my handphone. My total expense is not even exceed RM100, Haha. But that day is a boring day, until I don't really want to go back to college. We walk around in Suria KLCC. Another experience is that I has tried on new handphones. Samsiung G400, F480, U900, LG KU990, KC550, KF510, Secret, KF700, Moto V9, V8, E8. I never try on them before. It maybe another results of that day. Another tired day.

Samsung G400
2.22" Touch External Screen
5MP Camera equipped with Autofocus, Face Detection, Flash, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
















Samsung F480
2.8" Inch Full Touch Screen
5MP Camera equipped with Autofocus, Face Detection, Flash, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
Widget, Slim Design

















And yesterday... Finally I can check in and take my own room. Its so troublesome to stay at Edmund's room, since that there are already four roomates, some more ChaiHoe and me still staying inside, means that six persons in a room. Wah... Feel like I'm bringing trouble to them, so I've waited for this day to come... Now I'm having the same room with two friends, as we said before, and one more place left. I heard that maybe need to register or check in earlier, and we would be in the same room in next semester. Whatever... Hope everything goes right.

Starting from 15th Dec is choir practice everyday. And my day maybe is just so free for the mornings and nights, as we are just practicing few hours per day. What should I do for the rest of hours... Actually I have things to do, maybe is MMK things, such as opening and closing ceremony preparations and Expo things... Hmm... Feel like I'm so lazy, maybe not the first time of being like this, but I'm used to be like this. Is it the time to change? Need help...

And Christmas is coming...
14:58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment