Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Gone

Time really passes so fast, so rapidly, until I just realize that today is already the last day I’m staying at home. Yup, I’m leaving home tomorrow morning, maybe after having breakfast. Never notice that I have been home for two weeks. These two weeks are just full of eating, sleeping and online-ing. What meaningful thing that I’ve done? Hmm. Most probably is that I can rest my mind. Although that my life is still a mess. I meet up with most of my friends, ex-form mates and cousins. Maybe we have just yum-cha outside and chatting from inside to outside, and form up to down, everything seems just so nonsense. Wuahaha, but I’m kind of enjoying in it. I think that most probably we have not meet up for only two months, but we still can chat crazily. I’m looking forward for next holiday during Chinese New Year.


Not yet telling out the reason why I’m going back to college this kind of early. I have choir stayback for practicing, from 15th till 28th December. That’s why I have only two weeks holiday to stay at home. I’ve gone four weeks… Maybe its already long enough for others, but I think that I really lack of time, to rest and stay lazy… Haha.


Lazy until don’t want to open up my blog and type. Another things that I’ve done is collecting movie from my friends here, and manage to catch up for two or three series of TVB dramas. Emptiness… Tomorrow I’m going to sleep at Edmund’s room, so coincidentally he is going home today until Sunday, then I can have a bed to sleep tomorrow. And I shall put all of my luggage in his room before I can check in at 15th for choir stayback. Well, thanks to him.


Christmas is coming. Suddenly I think of my last year Christmas, when I was at Singapore. Last year after I sit for my STPM papers, my friends and I just rush to Singapore and try to get job. But before this, we enjoy at there by window shopping and visiting so interesting places. We have Christmas countdown at Orchard Rd. I can’t even forget how the night is, it’s a special experience. How is my Christmas this year… I think most probably I’ll stay in college and watch the time goes by… How sad. Wuahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment