Saturday, December 20, 2008

Exhausted Noon

What a lonely day... Actually maybe not that lonely to pass this day, my roommates are asking me out also, but I feel so lazy to hang out. And frankly say that, maybe I should give them time to enjoy with their ex-roommates. Haha. So I rather like to have my activities. I wake up at 12pm, I think that I have not enough sleep, as I slept at 6am yesterday (or today morning?). As I wake up then I see my roomates preparing to go out, then I just switch on my laptop, continuing on my The Germ Of Life episode 21. That series is getting more and more interesting. And I can rush through it as I have so much free time to spend. Since today have no choir practice, I would plan to keep on starring on my laptop all over this noon and night. Not long time to go before I get to know that Yanny is also planning to go out. But poor she, she is getting "cheated" by my coursemate, who can't wait to go home during weekends. Hehe, hope she won't see this. Therefore me, just ask Yanny whether she want to go out, since we both want to buy needs and food.

We are heading to Mid Valley at around 3pm. Maybe its quite strange and weird to go out, just two of us. Haha, yes just for the first time. We straightly go to Carrefour and start purchasing all we want. This process is quite fast I think, as I remember last time when I go out with ShiJian and SiuYing, we have so much time to "shop", compared to this time. Oh my God, I think we left so much time... How should I get to pass through this... Each of us has three plastic bags on our hands, not too heavy but also not that light to carry. I suddenly come out with a weird idea, we go to the top floor, cinema. But unluckily, we can't get a suitable movie to pass this noon. I think maybe this is "lucky" enough for us to save money, and I also don't want her to blame me after spending too much. I should control myself. Haha. We also not forget to take much photographs with the christmas decorations. Christmas coming...

Then we just have a rest at a bench, maybe just a time to let go those heavy burden, which really troublesome when we have to go through the crowd. We have carried them up to the top floor, and now, we still have to carry them to the ground floor, as we decide to have our dinner at Kimgary. Haha, Kimgary again... That time is nearly 5.30pm, which is quite early for dinner time. But what can we do... So we just order slowly, eat slowly and chat much. But I don't realize that its already 7pm. We think we should leave, as we have activity at 8pm, doing MMK stuff. Picking up those packets of goods, we wait for the bus for nearly one hour. Mostly because of the traffic jam of that busy hours, I think. Rain also falls drops by drops, luckily its not that heavy type. Finally the bus comes but poor us, we should rush up to the bus by pushing the crowd. Really packed, the bus is totally full, I just feel like being on roller coaster. I just lengthen my left hand to hold on a pile to maintain my balance, sweat. My right hand still holding that bags. Passengers just push and push along the journey, I just can't wait to get off the bus. We both feel funny for that "roller coaster". Haiz.

Today I spend above fifty dollars again. Maybe just a small amount, but I really have been so "enjoy" these days. Hmmm... Useless to say this now, maybe I should deal with loneliness by the other better way... Well, thanks to Yanny for accompanying me today.

Long time didn't take photo. Thanks Yanny! Wuahaha.




















Its her, and Christmas decorations.




















My bag, and six plastic bags together.















23:50pm

No comments:

Post a Comment