Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm late again...

Today... Maybe its yesterday, most probably, I went to Mid Valley, again. How "sweat" is me, how splendid is me, wasting money again. Being asked then hanging out, felt a little guitly now. Wakaka, useless for now also. I'd enjoy my day again. Quite tired of waking up at 3pm, without any breakfast or lunch, then kept on starring on my dear laptop. What should I do...? Somehow I felt tired, again, for the dinner. Wuahaha, okay okay... So maybe I was wrong, what am I thinking at that moment... 7.30pm I'm hanging out with Cj and ShiauLi. Rushed for bathing and didn't have not much time to keep my look well, so I just make it simple, but not that simple I think, ... why my world is full of unsured sentences... Faint.

Having our dinner at Kenny Roger. Its a bit "wow" for me. Nice food, nice looking, and nice price. Talking about the food, the chicken tasted quite good huh. Wuahaha, only the spagetti is little bit, less... RM18.90... Killed me a little while...

Pasta Chicken















After eating, we three looked quite desperate for any movie. Rushing towards GSC at the top floor, and we decided to watch Madagascar2. However, that movie seemed quite selling hot. That two sessions which are at 9.15pm and 10.30pm are already full, sold out. Then we "anxiously" decide what to do, may choose another movie, but we just walk away at the first moment. In five minutes, we came back to queue again... What happens? We decided to watch the 11.15pm session. We were once selected the movie Bangkok Dangerous, but poorly there seemed so few people wanted to watch it... Hehe, finally... We've got to wait from 9:45pm till 11:15pm to have our movie. What should we do...? Crazily I search for toiletSS to just have a visits. Nothing to do. I take many shots for many shops, yup, its closed shops. Sweat. They two were having "closed" window shopping. Enjoy...

I've dreamt on Sony T-series digital cameras. T300 maybe... Hohoho.















I think its quite tough for us to stay and spend our time till 11.15pm... But we ended up buying McD Shaky Fries and Popcorn and get into the cinema quite early.

Haha... I think this is the best proof that we are watching Madagascar2.




















Seemed like Mid Valley having activities on. Many shops are undergoing renovation. Christmas is coming soon. I'm so so so looking forward to take shots of nice and warm decorations everywhere. Suddenly think of my last year Christmas... I was at Singapore, and had the countdown at Orchard. Quite memorable experience. Hope this year will be different... I hope so.

Mazda car which is exhibited, taken before leaving. Hehe.















Again, its 06:45am. Wow... Got to offline and sleep... Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment