Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday plus Complexity

I have a long long time didn't sit for any exam, since last year STPM. 03th-13th November is a period that i have enough down and complex emotion. Maybe I'm too hardworking, haha, joking, although its not funny at all. Frankly, i felt quite stressed when I found that most of my coursemates are all brilliant. Since primary school, till form 6, I was never at behind, maybe at the middle or not that bad. I'm quite familiar with hat I supposed to be all along this time. Maybe I won't really looked stressed, but I acted unusual. I can be talkless, since I think I was quite noisy, many of my friends told me so. I rather close myself in my room, not to face with anyone. That's the sign of escaping I think. But when I sit for the real exam, I felt that all I have studied is really not that much. Quite disappointed. I dunno what will I get for this exam. Dare not to see the results, hope that I won't get the worst one. I may take the lesson, that I should have started off my revision earlier, don't skipped too many classes etc. Hope that everything gets better in next semester.

On the other hand, actually I'm quite enjoy this period. Haiz. Study till morning. I have a collection of daybreak photos, lolz. However, I lost all of my "morning" time. I could just sleep from morning until noon or evening. I don't know whether am I study hard or not, or I just having my fun through all night with somebody else. Don't care that much, memories, through study week.

They are different dawns. The scenery from my blocks, outside of my room, at 4th floor. Quite good I think. I think the time is around 6am.













































Somemore there still have a morning which rain and with rainbow. I'm so surprise then surely capture it.





















Study hard? The study room with nobody at 7am. I still not feel sleepy.
















My killing subject - Thermo-fluid. I have skipped quite many classes of this subjects, until I lost myself in it. The night before this paper I was really struggling until I under pressure and I had insomnia that night. Not too worry about this paper, its I was too familiar to sleep late. That paper was at 8.30am and I stil awake when it is 5am. Weird.





















One of my favourite. ChipsMore, and another is ChipsPlus? Doesn't really matter, I ate it for free. Hehe. I'm having various of food through that period, maybe its essential to have food during study, so as to keep energy, maybe.





















Haha, can't believe it. I have started my exam. And this is taken after my first paper on 3th November. Along with my coursemates.
From front: a-Loh, Zen. Second line: SiuYing, Yun, Ian, AiTing. Last line: RiMun, ChaiHoe, YokeTing, ShiJian, Nicholas, and me.















Weird. I still having McD delivery at 4am while the next day I'm having another paper to sit. Ok, somebody persue me to call the delivery. Haha, somebody.
















I have a day that I nearly late for exam. Luckily one of my coursemate, Zen wake me up. I remember that I'm having insomnia again the night before that 8.30am paper. I can't be well-prepared for that paper. Aurghh.. How disappointed am I... Well, thanks x1000 for him.

Two little cute ribenna lychee ice blended. Wow, I'm having great delicious dinner with coursemates after our exam! Enjoy! 13th November. At William's, Kelana Jaya.




















The next day we are hanging out again, going to sing karaoke at RedBox, at Low Yat Plaza. 8 people along. We get our room at 2.30pm, actually we just can sing until 5.30pm, but we try to extend it, means that we get another 3hours including buffet, until 9pm, spent RM28. Is it worth? I don't really sure, but the most important things is, we all enjoy the day.

Me, with ShiJian. He sings well.




















Me, with Ian.
Haha, snap a photo quickly.




















Me, with SiuYing. This is taken after all. We are leaving the room a bit late.
















A sign for RedBox TV. Welcome.
















Then now what I am doing? After enjoying for that two days... I've been wasted my time, all of my morning. I may have my midnight through the dawns again, then I can sleep til 3-5pm. Oh my... These four days. I just kept on onlining and maybe do nothing, chatting. The things which is a bit meaningful is listen to new songs, writting blogs, like now. Maybe watch dramas also. What's a holiday... I'm not going back home yet. Started from 19th November I will have activity, that's why I'm staying here. Hehe. I quite miss my home. Compared like these few days, I have nobody to be with me. Just online alone, or sometimes just chat with my friends for a while. I'll be free at 29th November, then I hope I can get back to home, soon. What was I thinking, the last time I was at home is September. I need to reorganize my life now. So much to think of, maybe due to this free time. Emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment