Sunday, November 23, 2008

Enjoy'ing?

These two days... I'm quite rushing for my project. Oh, maybe its not that suitable to use "rushing", actually I just "spending my time" on it, yup, almost of my time. Although that I did not wake up at morning... Hehe. See they all finishing the backdrop for the stage, while I'm just prepare for the white paper and stick them together only, others I didn't really do anything. Sweat. At least at last I did do something for the so-called "zoo" for the Expo, by painting the rocks and sticking the fields. For the opening and closing ceremony co-or part, we still discussing the gimmick parts, flows, and details with directors. Feel quite helpless with the gimmick part, wherever we try to fly a bird from the stage. Hope we'll get over it soon. We need a resolution... Again, taking photos in the progress. My Sony handset photo number already reach 5000. It means that I averagely take 1000 photos each month. Haha, quite a result. For Expo, these two days "finally" I did something. Do painting a little bit, and help a bit on the wall of the cave. I really hope that I can have something to do, really hope to see any outcome. Suddenly think of the websites and Expo other things that I need to settle. Haiz... Yesterday we all coursemates watch Steven Chow's movie overnight. Wow! Quite excited. And below is our outcome, CUTE!





















What about today... My coursemate SiuYing will leave for her hometown tomorrow, so just now we go out to have our dinner at PJ. I think its a wonderful time to enjoy and chat woth each other. We order some "okay" food, meanwhile we have something quite expensive and not that "okay" I think. However, I have enjoy through this night, on the bus, on the journey, while eating and while leaving. Its good for me to have outgoing, instead of keeping myself in college.

This photo is taken when I was standing in front of a mirrored lift, at UH.





















Today I have taken half of my luggage away from college, luckily my uncle can come here to take away all of my belongings as I may check out and change room soon. Quite troublesome. Hmm... I can't wait to go home, this two week I'm a little bit out of control, messy life. I dislike this kind of feeling, but I don't understand why I did the same everyday. Like now, 5.30am before going to sleep. Tomorrow will be another outgoing to MidValley, waited to be entertained... Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment