Friday, November 28, 2008

Ended Stayback!

Finally, today is the last day for stayback at college. Feel so tired, a bit exhausted of my life in these two weeks. As I said before, I just undergoes everyday by sleeping late and waking up damn late. Unbalanced and messy life. Like today also. These few days I just busy settling the opening ceremony thingsm like gimmick. Every co-or quite co-operative to each other, although at first our progress is a bit not up to the beat. Finally when we divide our job and carry out them separately, I think we've done the right choice. I finally has something comes out from my hand. Feel so touched and happy... Haha!

Yesterday we have marketing drive for the third time. Although that I only collect few money, but I feel so contented that my mouth works, it speaks more than I've expected. Hehe... Just a little thing maybe. I am partner of Zen, and we both looked quite exhausted because we sleep quite late at the night before, we just sleep for not more than 2 hours. Sweat... After the marketng drive I sleep for one and a half hour before going to steamboat at Restaurant Yuen, at Sunway. Haha... So good that I didn't eat any lunch, I have my empty stomach to go for that steamboat. Delicious! Haha. We are quite lucky because we get a taxi that willing to send us to Sunway. Mostly taxi driver refuse to send us there. That's why although we are the last team to leave college, but we reach at the restaurant so early. And I eat and eat as I'm so hungry. Thumbs up for the food! After that we surely take many photos, and we enjoy shouting YamSeng! And sing birthday song to other tables of customers that we don't really know. Interesting right? I think so.

After that we walk quite long to reach Sunway Pyramid to get us taxi. When KiaLeh suddenly ask me about her hardisk then I only know that I have forgotten about it, since it is given by ChongWang at 27 hours before. I feel so anxious along the journey, and think back where did I put it. Luckily I found it, thanks my friends. If I really have lost her hardisk, I dare not to think what should I do.

Then I try discuss with Zen about the decoration for d.u. during the ceremony. However he seems that he would like to has his own decision. Erm... Never mind, just let him be what he wants... I just try to help from besides, hope that he will feel that he is not alone to carry this heavy burden. Anyway, sometimes I will feel quite helpless when our opinions are totally different, and he wants what he wants. Okay, I respect his decision.

On the other hands, I finally help a bit for the expo, bu painting the walls for the hand-made cave. We all quite enjoy when we finally almost finish up all the jobs, and take photos again. Haha... That's it.

Just now feel helpless again... Haiz. Feel like I know nothing compared to them, who is really in charge during the stayback. Maybe I'm nothing, I do nothing... Never mind, take it easy. Then just now we need to keep most of our belongings together and locked well. And now still not yet sleep, but soon. 09:12am... Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment