Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Over

I have a big trouble day since this week, I've got my emotion out of control. Shit here and shit there. Obviously I'm totally unhappy on what is carrying on, and what I want is to be frankly, I know what I feel and what I have to decide next up. Saying so seriously? I don't really care... Why should I make myself into trouble? Why should I make myself so busy? Or messy life...? Out of control? I think most people around me, or my friends surely can see this on my face, so clearly shown up... I meet troubles on my studies and I don't have time to deal with it, I barely don't have any single private time, which I need so much of it. I have two pails of dirty clothes in my room. Firstly I try to give my opinions as I can, but slowly I feel tired of it, then I rather like accept all of their decisions, without making any other suggestion. I think this is the best way to let everything ends up easier. I don't think my idea is useful, so I feel like I want to quit from all of this stuff.

For private reasons, I don't really think that I'm willing to sacrifice my time. I remember that day when I go out to Mid Valley to buy clothes for CNY. I've got to rush all the time, scare of being late for meeting. What for...? I know I'm not that kind of responsible person, although I want myself to be. But I think that its already enough for me, I don't want to have negative feelings on any part of my sweet memories or anyone. Huhu, sensitive case... But who cares?

Slowly, I'd like to be irresponsible person, who does not give co-operation on it. That's me... When I neglect something or someone, I'll be just tried to ignore it. Maybe others are having headache for me... What can I say...? Different angles of looking into this problem. Maybe others are totally enjoy in it, maybe some just try to suit them in it, and some maybe just escape from it. I'm not trying to escape from feeling guilty, but not everyone has the same goal or target. If you willing to put all of your efforts in it, then you can just join it well. But you can't deny anyone who does not enjoy in it. I can say, I enjoy in it, but not every part, maybe I should just choose to have the better memories, and ignore all the negative sides. Sounds a little cheating myself...

However, this period has really open my eyes, widen my sight. I can see more characteristic from others, I mean not only the talents, but also the behaviours. Positively and negative too. It build up many different emotions in my mind. I may have more positive image on some people, but also I dislike some behaviours shown by them. Human... I can't tell that clearly.

MMK has opening and closing ceremony at 8th and 12th Jan 2009. I regret of every mistake that I've done, I'm not well-prepared, or maybe I don't put all of my efforts in it, that's why that's why... Nonsense reasons... Wuahaha. And the Expo is carrying on between 9th to 11th Jan. I select to save all of my sweet memories, with all of my dear lovely kind seniors, and all of my friends and coursemates... We have good times together... I don't want any of the bad memories to interrupt my good mood. Hehe.

Well, it's over. Hope that the trip next up will be a great and memorable journey! And also the barbeque... I want to undergo my perfect life... I've so long time didn't online and write blogs, my laptop and external hardisk has been full of memory, as I have so long time didn't manage them. I have so much new photos in my handphones. I Have so many songs that never listen before.

Its lucky to end now, end up well, it's over, finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment