Sunday, January 18, 2009

Going on... Strawberry

Few days are passing... Starting on Wednesday, my coursemates and I are having reunion dinner with all of our seniors, from we, first years until the final years. That is the second time I go to Restaurant Yuen at Sunway, eat more than last time. Wuahaha.

So happy to have my Friday so free, no class at all for the whole day. Then I'm heading to my friend's shop, also visit my friend, Edmund. I think I have a long time didn't meet with him, since March last year. We have our time chatting, and spend the noon and night at his shop. Actually he's planning to go pub with his friends, asking whether I'm following or not. Then me this speechless guy of course don't want to follow, not to make him bored or into difficulty to bother me or his friends. Anyway, I think I make him upset as he feels like bluffing his friends, since his friends already at the corner to fetch him.

A big great thanks, or thousands of THANK YOU to him. He pays for my lunch, and help me to dye and cut my hair. But I seem do nothing to him... Haiz... Hope he just forgive me, or next time when we meet then only I can treat him to eat.

Well, I not yet tell the reason I visit him, I have changed the cover of my handphone-N76. I buy a quite cheap cover, only RM20++, since the original one is above RM100... Sweat. Then my friend helps me to send it to the technician. It uses up a half day, and I think the technician is already in headache of me this kind of customer. I call him few times to explain which parts to change, and finally here it comes... Although there are quite some obvious difference from the original one, but I've expected it, from its price. Don't know when will the silver paint drops again... Haiz.

Before...















After...















I stay a night at my friend's house. Quite far away, although the journey of taking LRT is only one hour... Then I come back to college at around 1pm on Saturday. Yesterday. Night time I'm going to Ian's house with few coursemates, celebrating Ian's birthday at her aunt's house. ChaiHoe and I decided to go there by KTM since there is not enough seat for us in Nicholas's car. Well, we both have waited for one hour for the train, and the station is just so so crowded, until we are pushed into the train... Terrible. Can't stand well as well.

We eat quite much delicious food at Ian's there. And she has a large pretty cake! Full of strawberry! Wow, look nice, taste good.

Strawberry Cake!















Me, and ShiJian.















And today Ek just get some strawberries from the Headmistress who stays beside her room. Feels like I like strawberry so much... Wakaka.

Strawberry~

No comments:

Post a Comment