Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ho-ho Ho-Li-Day

Well, I have so long time that didn't update this blog... Guess that it may look so abandoned currently. Oh pity blog, where's your author? Hmmm. Where am I this two months? Feel like, I'm just too busy with my little tiny life out there. Not really easy to end all of those exam papers, and now! Finally I'm home, of course, already for few days. So unfortunately that I'm sick just when I reach home. It's like my body knows that "I'm home" then it felt so tired and exhausted, for these damn long period. Not having nice food or lifestyle perhaps, but that's me... Wao... So proud of these? I don't think so.

Today I'm not going to write that long. Actually I'm in rush by the way... U know, I have no streamyx or Wi-Fi at my home, so it seems like, I'm wasting lots of money if I write grandma story here... Any reader drops by here? Haizzz.. What am I doing...

These two months can be said going on too soon or... too slow... Activities? I admit that I'm so not into them now. I just want to pass rest of my next sem life in peace, I'm tired of that. Maybe it is such a passive opinion...? But for sure, everyone has his/her way to spend his/her time/days. Its not necessary like, Wao you take part in so many "things" then you are so "enriched". Childish statement I think. Just measure until which level I can do, then just go for it. So, next sem, back to studies and fun, friendship! Yea I'm naive. But, why so serious?

Exam period is just killing me. It's so damn long, why is it? I just have 8 papers, I thought I can take it, but at least, I end up so tired, and out of my head~~~ Dizzy~~~ I should have said that the schedule is nice for us to do revision, but its too violent to drag our time until so long. Everybody is having fun while we are still under pressure. What for? I should have said also, long revision time... I think nobody will really seriously use up all of it. So, the answer is: my pointer is dropping down, again. Haiz... Don't sad, cause its useless to regret also... Haha! One more thing, I wonder why my coursemates don't like spending time together... Where's comity and unity?

Continue with my interest. Changing phone again... Hehehe. This turn is LG Renoir to Samsung Omnia, and Sony Ericsson K850i to C905. So, have fun dealing with those new models. Why not iPhone again? Haha... Perhaps in next change. It's already December, wish that I will have some enjoyable times in this holiday! I want trips and travel...

Christmas + Happy New Year is coming soon.

01:48am
2009.12.03

2 comments:

  1. drop by.. haha~~
    really miss the days be4.. CAD/CAM with strong bond be4 like really less together dy.. sad.. mayb i skip class too much oso.. enjoy ur holiday la~~ haha~~

    ReplyDelete