Monday, June 15, 2009

Working on Sunday

After spending about two days at my friend’s house, I think I already have enough rest. Since everyday I just stay online after I wake up, nothing else to do, my life is just so-so… Ya, that’s how my life goes on, because I only work for weekdays, Monday to Friday, then how is my weekends? Saturday and Sunday? These two days will be kind of enjoyable days for most people. But for me, I just want to have rest at home. Maybe wake up late a bit, but still need to wash my clothes, then what if I don’t have wi-fi? I don’t really know what can I do… Except watching movies, but I don’t really have new movies.

The first weekend after I start my job, I remember that time is when I post my last blog. I ungergo a messy life, I even don’t walk a step from my room, except for toilet. As I just keep on surfing the net. I’m addicted to a forum, Lowyat.net. Really insanely addicted, until I must visit that forum everyday. For? Checking new posts, new offers etc… Really meaningless, but I’m so into that. Luckily the second weekend, I get a free ride to go back my hometown, then I get to enjoy at home again… Hehe. Then the next weekend, which is today, I visit a friend who stays nearby. Then we go eat together, still be able to talk, at least. If not, I really don’t know what I can do on my own.

Today is a additional working day. As my department has something need to rush, so I need to go back to help a little. Luckily CheeSan also works today, if not then I’m going to deal to these few hours on my own. Although it is Sunday, but working, for me is still ok, at least I’ve got something to do still. I finish my job at 3.30pm. Then I follow my friends who works together, Samantha and Edison, to go to Cineleisure. This is my very first time to go to that area, including The Curve, Ikea and Ikano. And I don’t need to spend a cent to go there. My aim to there is just “to have a visit” while my friends want to get some in the stock clearance of ESPIRIT. Hehe… But today is already the last day, I think most of the products left is just a bit… left-out by people… I just grab and search in almost every male corner, I’ve found some nice looking ones, but they are formal shirt, I don’t think I need much of them… Although they are selling really CHEAP! Haiz… Never mind, I should be glad that I didn’t spend money on it. Maybe next time? …

Stock clearance at Espirit, CineLeisure.














I walk along from Ikano, Ikea and The Curve. I feel like I’m at Bugis of Singapore… And The Walk and The Street just like some where in Singapore too. I like this type of environment, but I don’t get a chance to walk into it, as my friends are rushing in time. Wish that I have another chance to walk slowly there… Ikea is a furniture shop which I think is quite satisfying. From its design, to its product. The double-storey building seems to be packed with all types of house furniture, mostly. Too much of choices, but the price is not really cheap. Most products are just designed nicely, very useful for “decorating” our lovely house or office. But its usage or functionality I don’t really sure. Hehe. Because it selld “outlook and design” more than “usage”. At least I feel so. It is really a big company, big supplier… One thing I notice is, after I pass through the cashiers, I saw the recycle bin, which promote us to do recycling. Nice job! And it provides us some old newspaper, used up to wrap the fragile goods on our own. A mature system I think. My friend just bought one container from Ikea, and the cashier is not providing us even a plastic bag. I just wonder, it that there’s no plastic bag provided? Or it is a action to boost “environmental friendly”… Anyway, it is a nice job too, where I agree so much!

Piano, at Ikano.














Ikea, Light show...














Ya I agree with this... Hehe. Light as decoration.



















Nice kid sit looked like a Bear. Its hands & legs can be bent into different angles, depend on how u like to. Nice idea.




















I also manage to visit The Pet Safari and Bird Park, just to see pets (animals)… Hehe. I saw a cute puppy there, it just look so pity for being locked inside a cage. Everybody walked pass just look on it, like in circus, or exhibition.

Main entrance of Bird Park.


















They stand so well, no shake no movement.. So cute. Let me capture them.




















Main entrance of The Pet Safari.




















At last, we three plan to leave at 6.30pm. But Edison, the one who only knows the way, wants to meets his friends nearby, then can’t show us the way back to Section 17. He then draws a map to Samantha and tells her how is the way. I’m totally innocent and helpless, as I never go there before, just manage to memorize some directions. Hehe. At first we two take the wrong way, missing a junction, but luckily we manage to get back to the origin and start over again. Then after that everything seems ok, until I finally reach my home! Kind of adventurous ride. Hoho. But anyway, thanks to my two fellow friends who bring me to have my first “visit” there. I feel quite sorry, even I stays here over a year, I never go there before, as well as One Utama. Haha. Looking forward for next visit already…

Nice views.







































23:35pm
14.06.2009

2 comments:

  1. i juz bought a table, chair and a shelf form IKEA... they look nice..modern ...haha

    ReplyDelete