Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Settled Down

Moving to new home, new environment, new lifestyle, new semester...

I suppose, new me.

Haha. Today is just the second day since I started my new semester, and the third day since I moved in. I still have lots of luggage to tidy up, all those wanted and unwanted things, which I carried around all these years. I don't even know whether they are still useful or not. For example, I found two bottles of contact lens liquid last night because my friend needed it. However I noticed that they were expired quite a long time ago, which was 2008. Shocked. Maybe lots of things I should have thrown away.

However, some useful things like clothes hanger, I don't even know where I've lost it. I guess I should buy another one. Some I just don't know where they go.

But I find that my mind is not really good enough to remember all stuffs. I forget to bring back any fork and spoon! That is just... pathetic. LOL. I don't have a mirror in my room, can't really believe it! But it's okay, the awful situation just lasts for one day. I've bought one last night. Haha.

I think there are still lots and lots of things that I can't remember at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment